What will you play in the weekend?

Man, now I gotta load this up. So happy you’re enjoying it. It’s really a gem.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Although at this point I am neither finding the path nor being made a king.

Battle Brothers and Warhammer 2.

So… mostly X4: Foundations, if all goes well. I might also play Battle Brothers (new DLC just arrived), Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ditto) and Thea 2: The Awakening. And maybe a bit of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey and Guild Wars 2.

More realistically, I’ll probably just play Grim Dawn more. Or nothing at all. We’ll see.

If time permits…

Battlefield 5
Red Dead Redemption 2
Cat Quest
Antihero

(In no particular order.)

Besides X4 for the blog, I forsee a lot of Forza Horizon 3 and 3030 Deathwar Redux.

I’ve been enjoying Forza Horizon 4 and Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.

Probably a little more Pathfinder: Kingmaker and some Rusty Lake: Roots. Those Rusty Lake games are pretty enjoyable puzzle games.

Some combination of Battletech (with the new expansion), Field of Glory II (always), and For the King (with the wonderful free content expansion from last week).

It has been a seriously good year for strategy and strategy RPG titles.

Don’t know… I’ll be monitoring the X4 thread for impressions and trying not to impulse buy. :)

Thinking I’ll play Diablo 3, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and maybe Pokemon Let’s Go.

Early adopters for X:n games get what they deserve.

I’ve been back into World of Tanks after 2 or 3 years away, thanks to a Twitch Prime giveaway pack, so probably that, plus some Magic Arena and maybe a little more Assassin’s Creed Odyssey if I can get up the gumption.

I’ll be here. At least on Sunday.

http://unplugged.paxsite.com/

I’ll be there Saturday. Sadly, we won’t meet (unless you go out and buy a Saturday ticket instead).

There’s only two choices…

And.

Possibly some Destiny 2 though.

RDR2, Farming Simulator 19, and Parkitect.

I’ll be trying to learn Artifact, play some co-op in Insurgency: Sandstorm, doing conquest in Battlefield V and getting chicken dinners in PUBG.

I’m setting an ambitious target this weekend. I’m going to try to finish Chapter 2 of RDR2 if I can.

In addition, if there’s time, I’ll try to make some more progress in Hollow Knight and Overload.

I’ll be playing Demon’s Souls and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 in RPCS3.

Both experiences are less smooth than Ninja Gaiden Sigma, but still playable.

I’ve been doing the single player challenges in Splendor and they’re pretty fun. I’ve almost finished them but got hung up on one of the last ones. Can’t figure out how to do it for the life of me. I hate bailing, but I think I’m going to have to for my sanity.

Not sure what’s up next.- maybe continue a bit in Mario Odyssey.

Much to the surprise of a few people that know me a bit here, I didn’t pick this up. The reviews scared me away. Is it better/worse than 17? Does it need patching? I’m also told it looks the same as the last two…