What have you played in the weekend?

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition.
Darksiders Warmastered Edition.
Assassins Creed Odyssey

Project Gorgon (Brian’s fault)
Kenshi (great little sandbox)
Elder Scrolls Online (as always!)

OMG yay! What’s your name in-game? I’m Veloxi!

I never realized that the poet had died so young-- presumably during the war. :-(

What game is that BTW?

That’s the spitfires mkIX in DCS world.

Snit! Aspiring mentalist/ expert in non-ruminate ungulate anatomy. Or something like that.

I love all the crazy skills in the game. Every time I kill an thing, I can butcher and preform an autopsy on it.

So started playing AC Unity and was expecting the worst as far as performance due to all those early reviews. I don’t know if its because the kinks have been patched out by now and/or I installed it to an SSD (playing on Xbox One), but it is running perfectly with barely any pop-in, slow down or stuttering, even with dozens of NPCs on the screen simultaneously (which is pretty incredible, as the crowds in AC games have always been a tad underwhelming).

Was tempted to jump into Origins or Syndicate instead but glad I am trying this out. Two hours in and it’s good so far.

Finished up RDR2 after two solid months of play and now I’m ready for something else equally as engrossing. I had originally thought I’d need a transition game, like a sports game or a driving game, to sort of cleanse the palate. But then I picked up Horizon Zero Dawn and dived right in. Just finished up the first hour or so, Aloy is all growed up and I can already feel myself getting drawn in. I am pleased.

Depending on ambient temperatures these weekend, I might play a lot of Monster Hunter World, since I finally have a PC able to run it properly. I’m also having a great time with Soul Calibur VI, so chances are I’ll play that a lot.

If time permits, I might play a bit of Guild Wars 2, Grim Dawn, or Pillars of Eternity 2. We’ll see.

In a surprising turn of events, I think I’ll be playing my jet grinder campaign in EF2000 (estimated 300 planes being shot down per day. only a couple are mine.) and my Normandie-Niémen campaign in Il-2 1946. The two games seem to share a common idealistic goal for the player: to not get shot and make it home (happens, sometime. rarely.).
Also some Rolling the Reef (thank you, Chris!), whose rules I completely understand now — it might be the most simple of the Braingoodgames games (sic) yet, and some Warbanners (thank you, Alex!), a game which I restarted 2 times in 2 days from the first scenario, because of the difficulty of the strategic level decisions.

Damn you, Chappers!

You might play something else entirely instead ;)

I’m going to try to get some more Kassandra in and maybe tearing up the streets of Edinburgh in Forza Horizon 4.

Such a beautiful game - it was fun just exploring the whole open world. I’m near the end (already went through the DLC) but haven’t gone back and finished yet. Don’t want the whole experience to end!

I’ll be making some more progress in the first Danganronpa to see who the next victim(s) are. And then might jump in and try some Conan Exiles or maybe Witcher 3, depending on my mood.

Does interacting with Bandersnatch count?

I’m playing Mario rabbids on the switch.

Quite fun.

So far… Monster Hunter World almost exclusively. Such a fantastic game.

Skyrim. Yep.

Shadow of the Colossus Remastered! Had to show it to my daughters.

While I have seriously enjoyed my week of VR. And downloaded DCS World. I am drawn back to Pathfinder. I started a new character, a ranger that I immediately trained into Druid for a leopard.

:O

… So I forecast another weekend of stressing out in EF2000 (will I ever end a second mission not in total failure?) and chilling out in Zelda.

tumblr_lx1plzaGXr1qb22sko1_500