What have you played in the weekend?

Monster Hunter World. Maybe Pillars of Eternity 2. Celeste in small installments, lest I’ll break my controller or something. And I might try making a Death Knight in Grim Dawn. We’ll see.

Another weekend. More Monster Hunter World. I also intend to play a bit of Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. And while we’re talking about Definitive Editions, also a bit of Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition if I can. And maybe a bit of Catherine Classic (now out for the PC).

Railway Empire and maybe some couch-gaming on the Switch. Hopefully a round of 1846, and probably some other board games.

Definitely Monster Hunter World and some AC: Origins.

I installed Unity and Syndicate after owning them for years so that I can play catch up (though I didn’t play Black Flag or Rogue) before starting Origins so that I can see what all the fuss about Odyssey is. I guess they ironed the performance issues out for Unity on the consoles as it was running very smoothly with no issues except for minor pop-in here and there.

But I could not help myself…after two hours with Unity, how could I not NOT play Origins? So I did. Gotta say, initially seemed like a totally different AC but only after a couple of hours it seems, it’s just the same old AC only given some open world flavor, a few combat tweaks and polished to a high sheen. So far it feels like Dragon Age: Inquisition, great first impression, beautiful to look at but repetitive and not much depth. Why is it that this describes Skyrim and yet I don’t get negative feelings from that game?

Almost tempted to skip to Odyssey since it seems they made a bigger leap with that one. Or Syndicate since the setting really interests me.

We’ve finally reached Malmouth in Grim Dawn, so things are getting kind of nuts. Good times.

I finally won a round of Slay the Spire, now I’m trying to ascertain whether it was just good relic luck.

And I’ll probably dabble a bit with Monster Hunter World, though I’m 15 hours in and it still hasn’t really grabbed me.

Stellaris and DCS World!

My team’s looking good to make the playoffs (famous last words…) so hopefully some OOTP 19. Also picked up Hyrule Warriors in the recent sale so will probably throw in some of that, along with the usual Final Fantasy XIV – that’s picking back up with a new content patch last Tuesday and the Blue Mage job being added this coming Tuesday.

Since it’s poker night at my friend’s place, I will be playing pinball and this…

He just got it a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to it!

Dude, that golf thing looks AMAZING.

So in my case, not a lot of gaming time for me this weekend, so for Space Game Junkie, I’ll be trying…whatever this is:

For myself, I hope to get a little more time with:

Should be a good weekend overall.

My 5 game sidetrack is over, so now I’ll return to my Divinity Original Sin 2 campaign. Just landed in the second map.

Same. I loaded Bard’s Tale IV this week, and when I played it all it did was remind me how wonderful D:OS2 was… so I am playing that instead =)

It’s a Golden Tee machine. You find them at lots of bars. It’s linked to the Internet and there’s apparently like a whole scoring thing for handicap and everything. I’ve not played in years (before Internet) so I’m interested to see what the deal is. He also has one of my new favorite pinball machines.

MY GOD I thought it looked familiar! LOVE that game!

Haven’t played in a week, will probably punch my horse by accident. :(

Super addictive and relaxing.

Picked this back up, a fun casual card game.

We got home yesterday. After partially unpacking and everyone went to bed I got a chance to try out Tetris Effect. Seems pretty good.

I thin it’s going to take me the rest of the weekend just to figure out what to play next after being away from my main PC for so long. I just installed Kingdom Come Deliverance and that is high up on my list. Divinity Original Sin 2 is up there two, Frostpunk. I probably have a dozen games I want to play, but I need to make sure I don’t rush through so I enjoy them. When there is a lot of games on deck I can sometimes fall into the trap of feeling like I just need to get through them.

Ha! Yeah, the benefits of getting your only child daughter off to college. I think he’s enjoying a mid-life crisis of sorts. LOL!

I’ll see if I can get a little footage tonight on my phone.

I did just that the other night. I was carrying something I had hunted and meant to place it on my horse but I guess I was holding the left trigger and I punched my horse, who promptly kicked the holy hell out of me.

I’m at a kind of crossroads here, I guess, for this weekend and the near future. I really don’t want to dig into a big open world game because I’m looking at three pretty big games coming out in the next month that are going to compete for my time. So I’m thinking I may just fall back on a few smaller games for the next few weeks to bide time. I’ve certainly got plenty of those! Candidates at the moment are the new(est) King’s Quest game, the Sexy Brutale, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, or maybe even get back into BattleTech and/or Star Control Origins for a little while. So many options!

Play some arcade-type games. :)

I’m still having a blast (re)-learning flight sims since I haven’t touched them in almost a decade. DCS F-18 will get some serious time devoted to learning more systems. This game on my 32" curved monitor, with HOTAS is so much fun.

F 18 is getting the AGM 88 next week. Get some retribution on those SA6 assholes XD

I’ll be flying DCS too, got me the ultimate argument su-27 campaign to finish.