What have you played in the weekend?

YUSSSSSSSSSSS

Putting a stake into Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Great game, but I can’t be tied down like this.

Played some Decrypto, trying the Anthem-demo tomorrow.

Lots of:

and maybe some:

For me, Monster Hunter World. If I can, I may play a bit of Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Turn-Based Super Awesome Edition. And maybe something else like Slay the Spire or Sundered. We’ll see.

Civ IV and a mod that cannot be mentioned. And Pillars Turn based!

Add to my list “just enough Vermintide 2 to remember what’s wrong with it.”

I killed Divinity: Original Sin 2 last night.

Now it’s back to Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Monster Hunter: World.

Not a lot of short games lately.

Busy weekend for me. For Space Game Junkie, going to finish my series on:

Plus record another series on:

For myself, after all the videos are done, I’m gonna try this because it looks fascinating:

And, of course, more of this:

Because I can’t get enough of it. Should be a great weekend all around!

What’s this, looks like Armageddon Empires with Battle Brothers interface?

Edit: Ah yes, in my case, Zelda, EF2000, Rocket League, Binding of Isaac…
Hrrm, déjà-vu…

I’m honestly not sure, but it’s made by the same guy who made the fantastic Star Nomad 1 and 2, so I’m all in on this one. Apparently it’s something of a Mount and Blade sandbox with a strong focus on economics and politics. Can’t wait to try it.

Probably just:

First time I ever heard of that game, wishlisted!

Monster Hunter World here, no doubt. If for some reason I want to play something else (doubtful), then I’d choose between Pillars of Eternity 2 (in turn-based mode), Sunless Skies, Helium Rain, or Catherine Classic. But it’s a pretty really tiny chance, since MHW is all I’ve been playing for most of the month already.

I’ll be surprised if I play anything other than Ace Combat 7.

I’ve gone back to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild again recently, picking up where I left off (about 80 hours in but only 1 Divine Beast bested!). It’s still an amazing game, just like I remembered.

I was contemplating getting Kingdom Hearts 3. I’ve never played any of the previous games and, in fact, wasn’t even really aware of them but I watched a few gameplay videos that popped up on YouTube and was intrigued-mystified.

In the end, I was intimidated by my lack of knowledge of the apparent massive backstory so I picked up Ni No Kuni 2 instead and have just gotten to the kingdom building part. This is a fun game and oddly touching despite how sappy the story is. I’m enjoying it quite a bit!

Finally home after a few weeks travel. Hoping to polish off Assassins Creed Origins, and figure out Frost Punk. ****

Already finished FAR: Lost Sails (excellent!) and played another chunk of Pikuniku (light but charming).