What have you played in the weekend?

I’ll be grinding contracts to unlock the harder levels here:

And even with the increasing BR competition I’m still chasing that chicken dinner with my friends:

This for me, I should finish up The Division I guess. :)

header

Rock and Stone, brothers!

I’ve been on a Final Fantasy 14 binge for a while, and will be for a while. One of the most polarizing games I’ve played, in terms of things I love, and things I hate. There is so much to love about this game, and also a few things to really hate.

I’m playing Prey - it is bonkers and fantastic:

Destiny 2. I bough the DLC pack, and is grindy has hell in a good way. It clicked for me.

I will also play Anthem, because I have learned that I can combine the two games to not get tired of one.

I have Laberythm of Refrain and Demon Gaze II, but I probably will not play them. I may even uninstall Demon Gaze II and give it a opportunity other day /year / geological era.

I should probably finish up New Dawn, but the umbrella society and art projects are too distracting

art projects? as in “doing art”? what are you making?

I wish I could figure out how to link cool pictures of the games I might be playing this weekend. I would link “Pathfinder: Kingmaker” if I could.

header

:)

My guys that are attacking probably don’t look as good as that picture. Seeing how I get crushed so much. But thank you LK.

Ok well I ended up not doing too bad in the end. The game is NOT easy.

Now that I’ve dusted out the computer a bit and found a combination of settings that don’t melt my CPU, it looks like I’ll be able to dig seriously into…

And as it turns out, some of the ever lovely…

I may try to play some SpaceChem. Though I may have to restart from the beginning to re-learn how.

I don’t think I’ll get a lot of gaming time this weekend because there’s a lot going on, but if I do, I’ll probably play the likes of Devil May Cry 5, Ys VII - Lacrimosa of Dana, and Caligula Effect - Overdose.

It’s looking like Diablo II and/or Lands of Lore.

Getting into Tower of Time. Constant Slay the Spire and Eternal.

A little bit of The Division 2 in my life,
A little bit of Factory Town by my side,
A little bit of Apex Legends is all I need,
A little bit of Dark Souls is what I see.

A little bit of Sandra in the sun?

Grim Dawn - level 34
RimWorld - bit of a grind to get all ship parts built but really want to see this one through, so it’s in the rotation but with low priority for now
Prey - well, maybe. It’s only USD 15 right now, and everything I read is glowing. But then I wonder if I should just go back and clear Alien Isolation from my backlog first. Or one of the other few shooters in the backlog, if that’s my itch for the next title…

For 15 USD get Prey and play that :) My two cents.

I will be up in the wild blue yonder getting to grips with the Heatblur F-14.

I was tempted by the cheap Prey, but I’ll not be playing that in the near future so I didn’t.

It’s tomcat time baby!