What have you played in the weekend?

This weekend is all about Total War: Wahammer 2. I’m currently spending as much time watching videos of HOW to play as I am actually playing, but that’s cause I hate playing something for xxx hours only to find out I was doing something bone-headed all that time that could have saved me time/frustration/from losing.

My kid being around, for instance. I don’t play violent or otherwise adult games when he’s around, and it’s a small apartment.

Once he goes to sleep, I’m definitely playing Sekiro (or DMC 5). But with him awake and around, I might have to play something else. Hence the other options. ;)

Fair enough. I forget other people have spawned. Carry on. ;)

I got warned off of Inquisitor by Qt3. Hopefully this 2.0 thing will make everyone go “all the problems are fixed, this is a perfect ARPG now”.

I really want to play a decent WH40K Diablo clone, so if they ever get Inquisitor in good shape somebody needs to let me know.

Apex Legends and some Sega Genesis for me. Amazon just informed me that the white 8bitdo Genesis 2.4g wireless controller arrives tomorrow. Very excited. Best third party gamepad I’ve ever owned.

You can use it on a PC in wired form. The Bluetooth one has some lag so if anyone thinks this is cool, I think you’re better off with this version (or in black which also is amazing). It’s the best d-pad and buttons since the original Genesis 6 Button Controller.

Division 2

Slay the Spire probably.

@Scott_Lufkin made me get it. I should have gotten it a year ago.

Good man, Scott.

On the fence about picking up a new game - likely OOTP 20 or The Division 2 but if not (and even if so) it will be more Final Fantasy XIV.

So I downloaded Star Trek Bridge Commander from an abandonware site. This weekend will be trying to get the 1.1 patch to install. Any help would be appreciated.

Playing some Sekiro right now and I’m pretty sure that’s gonna be my weekend. Though I may pop in on hitman 2 because I think there’s an elusive target I haven’t done.

Gah, if you REALLY wanna play it, do this:

Or look for the Maximum Warp Edition, which I’ll not link to here.

This weekend will have more Production Line as I attempt to build luxury cars, rather than just spamming the budget market.

Good weekend ahead! Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and The Division 2

Plus Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon just released on Switch so I’ll be watching out for impressions there…

Probably will continue Mass Effect Andromeda and some type of strategy game.

Prey (2017) - got it last Sunday and having been binging where possible during the week. Pretty sure I’ll finish the base game this weekend. I haven’t played this type of game since Dishonored 1, and this scratches the itch very nicely. Thanks to those that recommended.

Been trying to clear the backlog 1:1 with every impulse purchase, so if I finish Prey early enough I’ll switch to one in the backlog that is short and sweet, e.g. Pyre, Banner Saga 2, etc.

Warhammer 2 of course… but gosh Far Cry: Hummingbirds is only 20 bucks. Maybe I’ll go pink!

Maybe some Satisfactory, but probably also a lot of Factorio, which I started playing to tide me over until Satisfactory but now has me in its clutches.

AC: Origins and maybe some Rise of Nations or Anno on the side.

Debating whether to buy this gamepad to play La-Mulana 2. The DS4 is sufficient but I like using the best gamepad for the job.