What have you played in the weekend?

Nice, fighter cleric is my second favorite combo, next to Ranger Clerics (before they fixed the glitch in EE)

I have temporarily set Pillars of Eternity aside. I play those type games with a mouse and I am having some hand problems right now. The problems don’t occur when using a controller so I am playing Dark Souls 3 currently with that and having no problems.

Actually my apologies, I did make a video of it to do some stream settings tests.

The reason is because they are FUCKING AWESOME.

Sadly same as last weekend… I am working all weekend, but if time permits:

And still in ACT 2 of…

MONSTER HUNTER GENERATIONS ULTIMATE IT IS THE BEST GAME OF THE YEAR.

I plan on finishing the main story in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey if I can, and move closer to the finish in Yakuza Kiwami 2. I might play Age of Wonders 3 in between, but what gaming time I might have depends ultimately on how much music inspiration I get this weekend. ;)

Lots of:

and maybe some:

For Space Game Junkie, I’m gonna go back to 1997 to play this mess of a thing:

And maybe some one-offs if I have time/energy.

For myself, definitely more:

Along with unlocking characters in:

And leveling up my parkour skills in:

Should be a good weekend.

More Dark Souls 3. Oh yeah.

I searched through the thread, by far the person who kept reporting they will be playing Dark Souls 3 that weekend in this thread was @Scuzz. You win the coveted Dark Souls 3 self-reporting your obsession trophy. Congratulations!

Hell yea.

DITTO

Field of Glory Empires!

Report back on how many turns you got in over the weekend. :D

When alone may try dipping my toe more into Warframe, and doing more pre-release bug-finding in Oxygen Not Included and Starters Orders 7. and maybe do more on my second Subnautica (original) run. That’s PC, solo or pug if Warframe.

One of the kids (both adults and the spouse of one will be here) put their Switch up in the living room yesterday. Overcooked (original) and Unravel Two. Those in coop. Or if we feel more like laughing at each other: Not Not.

Oh yeah, Overcooked. My brother was visiting from Oregon this week, and I’d heard Overcooked was a good same screen coop game that was fun for kids and adults. It had been part of Games with Gold at one point, so all 3 brothers already owned a copy, so we downloaded it. Man, oh man, I was not ready for how much chaotic fun this was for everyone. Unbelievable.

More Dark Souls 3 to feed my obsession. Maybe some Pillars of Eternity as well.

I will continuing the virtual life of LT Lewis Roald Warsham, MC in Wings Over Flanders Fields. He’s at 5 kills and is living the life of Riley.

March 2015 is nearly over, however, which means the beastly Hun will be equipped with EIII’s soon. This may be a game-changer for our young Englishman.

Sounds like you got a new hundred year war on your hands.

Time travel, too.

I’m thinking the devilish Hun might have something a little more unsporting than EIII’s, come to think of it.