What have you played in the weekend?

I don’t know what I’m going to play next. I just finished Druidstone today. I’ve got a game of God of War going but I need the tv for that.

I’ll probably play some more 3030 Deathwar, and maybe dip my toes back into Shadow of War for some orc-slaying.

Or go back and play more Spider-Man. BTW, any tips for fighting Taskmaster? He wiped the floor with me.

Getting HEXplore It 2: The Forests of Adrimon on the table for the second time. Probably some Sentinels of the Multiverse, probably digital, but hopefully on the table as well. We’re also doing World of Warcraft: The Board Game on Sunday.

Another one playing Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate and not much else this weekend!

Today and the last several days, back to playing Cultist Simulator with the DLC. I’m not great at the game, and there is still a lot that mystifies me, but I love this game. It has the best/ most atmospheric writing and music of any game I’ve played. The graphics are perfect, too. I can always get lost in my imagination playing this for long stretches.

I’m still playing through FF XII. I usually start out enjoying FF games and then give up but so far its keep me hooked. I’m at the City of Giruvegan atm. It’s one of the zones where despite you pretty much 1 hitting everything in the previous zone its far tougher and i actually got wiped last night.

I ended up playing some Astrox Imperium and Heat Signature (more of the latter), despite my thoughts upthread.

In addition to more Distant Worlds Universe and Shadow Warrior 2, I picked up Reassembly and am finding it a very fun little diversion/tinkering game at the outset, good for when I don’t feel like remembering what I’m doing in DWU!

Tomorrow is 1846, and on sunday I’m playing in a Westmarches-style D&D game that is starting up. Probably some more Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 too.

Probably a lot of Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom. If I’m lucky, Total War: Three Kingdoms. And maybe a bit of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey or Yakuza Kiwami 2.

I played the demo for this, and it was an interesting experience. At the very first, I thought the game was a bit janky: the controls seemed a bit “plain”, for lack of a better way to express myself, and there was a slight disconnection between the elements on display on screen… and then after just a couple of minutes, it all actually came together in the best way.

As for my week-end: give me an M, give me an O, give me an N, give me an S, give me a T
I thought Prawler mode was a just a gimmick: it is actually quite amazing.

Yeah, I’m in need of an upbeat game and Monster Boy seems to be exactly what I need. I just remembered that I have Atelier Lydie and Suelle installed (and games can’t get more upbeat than Atelier games, I think), so I’ll probably give that one a go as well.

EXCEPTIONAL choice along with DWU.

Welp, for Space Game Junkie this weekend, I’ll definitely be working on this:

And some one-offs if I have the chance.

For myself, definitely more:

Should be a great weekend.

Still plugging away obsessively with My Time at Portia. I think that may be the fastest I’ve gotten to 100 hours in the Steam era.

I’m back in the groove now with Dark Souls 3. And I’ll probably set aside some time for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 with the kids.

Doom and Doom II just launched on Switch, so they might get some love. Depends on where the online requirement rumors shake out. Otherwise, the ol’ reliable in FFXIV.

My small amount of weekend free time is going to the sequel of one of my all time favorites. The title screen music is the same as the original soundtrack! Such glorious glorious music it had/has. < i should probably mention this is not yet available. I’m checking out a preview copy sent to me by the publisher>

Might actually go back and play some Forza Horizon 4 for the first time in a month or so. Aside from that, I’m considering finally diving into Sekiro.

I hate you.

Hey now, don’t get all salty Mr Rebel Galaxy Outlaw ;)