What have you played in the weekend?

New Hearthstone Expansion, Whispers of the Old Gods. It’s been 5 months since the last one, so I’m a bit starved for new content.

Offworld Trading Company and probably more of my second run of Dark Souls 3. It’s surprisingly difficult to give up my second Dark Souls 3 run when I wasn’t even sure I was going to start a second run.

Resume updater 2016, and Suitcase Packing Simulator. Though, if I can squeeze a few hours, I’d like to try and finish my replay of Xcom and some Pinball FX2 tables.

I hope to finish SOMETHING… Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dying Light The Following, each of which I am probably 3 or 4 missions from reaching the end of.

Damn new games always coming out , temping me and stealing my time (aka Offworld Trading Company)

Hah, yeah - thats why I’m not, despite REALLY wanting to, starting a game of Offworld Trading Company.

Offworld Trading Company, and possibly continuing through Shadowrun Returns.

I told myself that I won’t start Offworld Trading Company until I finish Ratchet & Clank (fairly short game though, so only a couple hours left). The possibility of jumping into Diablo III for season 6 is also there, and maybe Severed since I’m hearing good things and would like to support Drinkbox for making a Vita exclusive. There’s too much to play right now, and it’s only getting “worse” in May.

Dark Souls will take up the bulk of my gaming time, as usual these days. With a side serving of DiRT Rally, Don’t Starve and Galak-Z as usual. I feel like I’m in some kind of golden age for gaming.

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, what can I say, I caved and installed Origin because I couldn’t resist the 10 hour free trial and take a closer look in light of Tom’s review beginning of March.

Diablo III mostly interspersed with daily Pokemon Picross challenge.

Offworld Trading Company and leveling my new Inquisitor in Everquest 2. Maybe a practice round or two on next week’s The Golf Club tour event.

Star Ruler 2, Offworld Trading Company, and maybe some Dark Souls 3 for me.

The game that keeps on giving… Can’t seem to put it down: Kerbal Space Program 1.1.1

Welp, for the blog, in continuing my look at the Starflight series, I’m gonna play the unofficial Starflight 3:

And the fan-made Starflight:

Plus these two for a total of four full series this coming week:

For myself, if I have time, I plan to invest it in:

Brian - Is the alpha or Beta of Everspace available already?

Like many people in this thread, I’ll most likely spend most of my gaming time on Dark Souls 3, Star Ruler 2, and Offworld Trading Company.

Maybe a bit of Bayonetta 2 as well. I hope so. ;)

Kerbal Space Program v. 1.1.1 and Offworld Trading Company!

I installed Disclosure but I think instead I am going to play Assassin’s Creed Revalation.

Alpha, became available today. Can’twaitCAN’TWAIT.

Diablo 3 with new season starting, Offworld Trading Company, Ashes of the Singularity, and maybe the latest build of Master of Orion.