What have you played in the weekend?

More Elite Dangerous for me this weekend. For some reason it’s just really got its hooks in me lately. I’m trying to combine participating in a community goal with grinding for Federation rank where possible, now that I know how that works.

I am really tempted to fire this up again sometime soon (Elite Dangerous). The combat CGs always were fun for me.

Finishing up Rise of the Tomb Raider which I haven’t touched since May, at 91% so far. SSD is so full of huge size games.

Also with the 20th Anniversary update I think they added this cool looking orange and grey camo outfit.

There’s a bounty hunting CG going on right now, you should check it out.

No blog work this weekend, so very much of my weekend (and following week off) will be taken up by the holiday festivals in:

Plus probably a ton of other random goodness, plus whatever I might get on the sale that begins today, if anything.

I will play Gemcraft until we have to leave to visit family (and stuff ourselves silly we all kinds of great food).

I had to give up on EVE. It is incredibly amazing, but after being in a corp or two, I realize that I simply cannot invest the time needed to really make it worthwhile. Which is a shame.

I’m trying to go full-bore single-player strategy now, with Factorio, AoW3, and maybe Stellaris. It is rough, because my brain is wired for the MMO-style interaction.

Bummer it didn’t work out for you on Eve Online, @Daagar. I totally understand, though.

This weekend will be a strange blend of games for me, but I am just in one of these moods I guess.

I signed up for p99 Everquest for some old school pain, and a new dark elf enchanter to mess around with. I even hit level 4 yesterday, woo!

I am still tooling around in Eve Online for periods of time either doing maintenance on my PI, flying a few L4 missions, doing a bit of mining or going around exploring and running sites.

I also had an itch to get back into Wurm Unlimited when my wife expressed interest (even though I haven’t been able to get her to log in with me yet). I am just playing locally right now on my own private server I just fired up, but I bumped up the timers to x12, x5 to reduce the grind and try to get the experience of training up and building a base from scratch. I guess it is my version of Minecraft, since I never did play or get into that :). I was able to dig a mine and find some ore, kit myself out with a set of tools, work my combat skills up a bit, but now I really need a pelt to get things rolling. Then I will try to find a place to settle. Too bad this game is so crude that there isn’t much of a following as it would be super fun to make a base again with friends somewhere.

Final Fantasy 15 and Forza Horizon 3 are my current go-tos this weekend.

So many new games, so little time…

Anno 2205, Civ VI, Pre-Dynastic Egypt, and finally Human Punching Bag Simulator, err, Antihero.

Plus poking around in a couple of EA titles, Strategy And Tactics:Dark Ages and Warbands:Bushido

Learning how to play: flashpoint campaigns and campaigns on the danube 1805 (both of matrix&slith).

Shenzhen solitaire.

Taking a break from ESO to play Doom, Infested Planet and Sunless Sea.

FM2017 Touch, first edition I have picked up since 2013. Nice to be able to play FM with all the bullshit they’ve been adding over the years stripped out.

Still deciding. Probably Seraph, perhaps a bit of Dragon Age: Inquisition, and hopefully Total War: Warhammer.

Also a bit of 3030 Deathwar Redux and Void Destroyer 2, if all goes well.

The Witcher 3, maybe some Europa Universalis 4. And copious board games.

Total War: Hammer here, too, along with Helldivers, I think.

Anti Hero
ESO
Gemcraft
Hexcells (iOS)

I never heard of this - though I rather play it on iOS. Does anyone know if it will be ported over?

More Total War Warhammer co-op and Bravely Second on the 3DS, which so far is exellent!

it’s for PC (steam):