What have you played in the weekend?

It was a bet/dare, yes :)

New characters in Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot and continuing to rebuild my settlement in Wurm Unlimited (Mythmoor).

ESO
Gemcraft
Antihero

Not gonna have a ton of time since I’m going to some big march tomorrow. For the blog I plan to cover:

For myself, I plan to spend more time with:

To try and get more competent at it, because it’s damned fun. Also a bunch more time with:

And a few missions in:

Should be a good weekend. :)

Wow, I had no idea DAoC was still operational. It’s still $10/$15 a month?

Probably Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, and maybe Total War: Warhammer or Thea: The Awakening.

I just dropped off my lovely wife at the airport for her flight to DC for the march, and the weekend is my own but for a little local marching tomorrow morning.

I’ll try Stars in Shadow and maybe a little Imperium Galactica to see what all the fuss was about.

Excellent.

Good question! I would have to double check the price, but yeah still operational. My wife and I go back every so often and many times just mess around in the lower level battlegrounds :).

Eternal Card Game, ESO, Rim World and the updated Marvel Heroes if they fix their server issues.

Maybe a little more of The Division but I’m mostly done until 1.6 hits. Probably finish up the latest Living Story episode in Guild Wars 2, some more Shiren the Wanderer: Stuff and starting in on another ARPG – likely either Grim Dawn or Marvel Heroes.

Let me know if you need help or anything. ;)

My weekend gaming plan right now is to see if I find something that grabs me as thoroughly as Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, which I finished last night.

What will I play? Anything to distract myself from how hard the US is boned for the next few years.

This afternoon: installing Windows 10 on my new hardware test bed, updating it, then running Prime95 and such on it.
Otherwise, maybe I’ll install Homefront: the Revolution and pretend I’m winning the city back from Putin’s invasion forces.

Everquest.

I have no idea why.

I tried it recently thinking after a few hours Id be sick of it, but for whatever reason, I continue to play.

Going to finish off Uncharted 1.

I’ve done some variation of official or unofficial classic servers about three times since I quit it the first time around. I totally get it; it’s got a pull that the more modern MMOs (and games in general, really) just don’t have.

That said, I’ve been on a Guild Wars 2 kick lately, so I’ll probably do a bunch of that this weekend. I’m also playing Gems of War in mobile-friendly situations. Maybe something else if I’ve got the time, but that will be chosen via Steam Library Roulette.

NIOH beta.

Some Terraforming Mars and Comancheria on the game table.

Work and Football also.

Stars in Shadow, Command & Colors - The Great War, and Twilight Struggle

what is your opinion about command & colors? more exciting than the other hexwar games?