What have you played in the weekend?

Lots to do this weekend. Need to play For Honor to see if I like it (not so far) and get to a stopping point in Bayonetta before Nioh.

President Weasel 7

I finally sat down and finished up Dragon Quest: Builders last night so time to put that one down. I need to get back to leveling up my PS4 Division agent so I can do some meaningful co-op with @merryprankster. Other than that I’m sure there will be more Rimworld and Overwatch. Plus I’ve been having fun kicking around in Fallout 4 again and I’ve also been wanting to pick back up with my Titan in Destiny.

DCS: Viggen. Looking forward to some lovely low-altitude strike flying.

Well it’s the new year and I have to do babysitting, so maybe not as much gaming as I’d like. But I’m about half way through the Dark Souls 2 DLC and most of the way through Stephen’s Sausage Roll, it would be nice to finish at least one of them.

Should be a decent weekend. For the blog, I’m gonna try to play this:

I’m gonna play this to prep for next week’s podcast:

And I’m gonna stream a bunch of this on Sunday!

For myself, I’m gonna do some missions in this (to get gud):

And likely a mission or two of this:

Should be a good weekend!

Got started with Mass Effect 3 which I never got round to. Hopefully get a bit further with that.

I finally picked up a copy of Planescape: Torment and I’m making my way through that. So far, so good!

I’ll probably play some more of Homefront the Revolution and Elite Dangerous. And the “apply new thermal paste and reseat the heatsink and fan” game on my new i7 6700 processor (the first time I had to lift it off and people tell me that’s a good way to get air bubbles in there), so I can test it properly.

Working my way through games I bought over the holidays. Currently: Batman the Telltale Series.

Gonna play some Diablo III (not sure I can stop myself). Also Minos Strategos is out today, so I’ll be trying that.

Ooooh, boy. Stick with it to the end, because it’s so worth it.

That seems likely. Torment Tides of Numenara looks just better and better every time I see it, so my goal is to play through Torment before that drops next month. And from the 3 hours I’ve put in so far it’s a no-brainer. I already want the work day to end so I can get back to my PC. :)

Picked up a Vita this week - mostly because my PSP is dying and I still have a huge backlog for it - so also got Final Fantasy X/X-2 and Persona 4 Golden along with a few more PSOne classics I didn’t own or hadn’t played before (Suikoden 2, Persona 2, Breath Of fire 3 & 4).

So I guess it will be a JRPG weekend! But which one???

If you like Roguelikes at all I highly recommend the latest Shiren.

@BrianRubin is that top one Aurora?

I’ll be blowing things up with my Monk in Diablo 3.

Sigh, it sure is. Playing it by request.

Why do you take requests from people who clearly hate you?

At one point I was trying to read this Let’s play about it over at somethingawful:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3474164

I dunno. I’m doing a multi-hour stream before playing it, so I might claim “exhaustion”.