What have you played in the weekend?

Warframe.

Although I should probably just spend time reading about Azure.

That’s the best, most entertaining thing to ever come out of Aurora, and taught me that I never need to play it.

I heard Michael Zenke (sp?) and another guy discussing Aurora and Distant Worlds:Universe on Three Moves Ahead a while back and what I heard about Aurora had me saying NOPE! in record time. In contrast what I heard about DW:U’s level of automation was pretty encouraging.

Michael Hermes, and it was last weeks show. Michael Zenke is part of the GWJ crew on occasion.

Is the stream you mention here the Jumpgate one on Sunday, or a different one?

Sweet. Let’s play some Division!

Other than that I plan to play some Lootbox this weekend in hopes of getting some sweet rooster skins!

Indeed Jumpgate, yes! Can’t wait!

Bingo.

If there’s time after that, I’m getting some VR miles in Assetto Corsa and DCS World (probably MiG-15), and on the table a game of Legendary Encounters.

Eternal Card Game has me in its spell. Astroneer and Dig or Die are surprisingly addictive. And as always ESO.

I ended up playing Neverwinter NIghts Online a lot yesterday instead of my planned Warframe. Looks like Neverwinter gets you more ‘viewers’ on Twitch than Warframe from the looks of it :)

I finished Uncharted 2. Did not like the final boss fight, but the rest of the game was excellent. Now on to Unchartedn3.

Minor change in my weekend play list to add Crosscode, which is amazing.

Played way too late on Friday night and Saturday night, making good progress in Witcher 3. Once I got into Novigrad, it was hard to quit for the night. Also my backlog of sidequests is getting large.

It’s never good when even your games have backlogs :-)

I keep checking the job boards in every village, but the main story compels me!

Played Shiren the Wanderer and the Tower of Fate on the PSVita… and nothing else. This game is so addicting, it starts out like any Shiren rogulike… and then they introduce you to crafting, puzzle dungeons, point cards, monster licensing, you can level up your weapons and shields now by using them, then you get companions etc… this game is so packed with stuff to do… it is perfect on the Vita (DS probably too)… bite sized adventures…

Didn’t end up playing any more Elite Dangerous this weekend, but did play more Homefront the Revolution, and I’m really liking it so far, although the AI could use some work-- in the underground main hub of the game world, sometimes the resistance fighters will run around like headless chickens supposedly fighting an enemy force that must be above ground.

Yes, I love this game, but the AI can be dumb sometimes. My favorite is shooting a bad guy right next to another bad guy, and the other bad guy doesn’t react at all. Doesn’t usually get in the way of the fun though.

It occurs to me that this thread should be “What did you end up playing last weekend despite your best intentions?” Friends were online and wanted to play Dying Light co-op, then wasn’t in the mood for a massive RPG so I thought I might try out the Telltale Back to the Future game and powered through 4 episodes, and then yesterday couldn’t get in the mood for much of anything so played a hidden object Artifex Mundi game, they’re so relaxing. I don’t remember what the heck I thought I was intending to play.

Yeah, a follow-up is important! So I played Tales of Berseria 90% of my gaming time, with a bit of Crosscode at the side, and I did my Guild Wars 2 dailies. That’s it.