What have you played in the weekend?

And the AI bug was fixed in a patch today, so Tales of Berseria it is. ;)

What’s your verdict on this @rhamorim? I’m still working on FFXV but I might need another JRPG before Horizon: Robo Dinos arrives at the end of the month.

I’m still playing - about 15 hours in at this point, I think - and I’m loving it so far. It has much better pacing compared to Zestiria, and combat is a lot more fun too. The characters are interesting and there are lots of interesting “hooks” that might become interesting threads in the story and in each character’s development, so I’m really interested in seeing how things progress.

If not for the AI bug, I doubt I’d be playing any other game until I finished Berseria, and now that it’s fixed, I’ll doubt I’ll play anything else for a while. That should tell you how much I like it so far. ;)

I am the opposite and have been playing Diablo this week for the first time in over a year or so. I will be clicking monsters frantically.

I may also try to squeeze in some ESO time. My khajit has some stabbing to get to.

Thanks, well I better hurry up and finish FFXV!

Still playing catch-up on everyone-else’s old favorites and focusing on XCOM: Enemy Unkown.

Darkest Dungeon, Dig or Die, Eternal Card Game and as usual, ESO.

The weekend isn’t over, but I wanted to mention that I played Magnetic: Cage Closed this weekend. It’s a short first person puzzler that’s a fairly blatant Portal clone, takes 2-3 hours depending on the path you choose and is currently on sale for $1.50. I wouldn’t recommend it at full price, but for $1.50 it was worth spending an afternoon on.

Playing way too much Grim Dawn. One of the best ever ARPG’s, hands down.

So I picked this up this week. Played around with it last night for a couple of minutes to try it out and ended up playing for an hour. Will split my gaming this weekend between this and Tactics Ogre which I picked up for the PSP a long while back, never played, and now purchased again for the Vita.

Currently bouncing between 10 or so games of my 50+ (possibly 100+!) backlog. I need help.

Star Trek:New Horizons (Stellaris total conversion), Minos Strategos, the Realpoliticks demo, and Command & Colors:The Great War

Probably some Elite: Dangerous, until one of FD’s asinine design decisions pops its head up and causes me to quit again in disgust.

I swear I need to fire up DCS.

And I think a portion of my tax check will go to WOFF UE.

I may try to clear all of the DLC scenarios just added to Offworld Trading Company.

Eternal, Darkest Dungeon, ESO and now Sang-Froid – Tales of Werewolves. Which in the future I will refer to as that Werewolf Lumberjack game.

My plan is: Tales of Berseria, Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, Disgaea 2, and Guild Wars 2. Maybe a bit of either Lightning Returns or Final Fantasy Type-0 HD if I find the time.

Witcher 3, as infant allows. Twilight Struggle tournament, and perhaps starting Xcom 2 now that I’m able to access my desktop again. Turns out my Surface does not run it well, despite the original Xcom being great on it.

I’m having a blast replaying Fallout 4 (who knew? I’m enjoying it more than my first play through - maybe because I let go of what I didn’t like about it the first time and am just enjoying the nonesense this time?) and I’m digging into Darkest Dungeon (Radiant) as well, which is fantastic. Probably more Xenoblade Chronicles X on my 3DS as well, which is really cool and actually really impressive as well.

Nioh.

Also DCS World 2.0 alpha is finally installed, so I plan to tool around the Nevada map in the MiG-15 and Spitfire.

This may be my first weekend in a while without Diablo 3 - we’ll see! ;)

Post pictures.

If I do, not sure they’ll be that great since I play in VR. Low detail, odd aspect. Never tried!