What have you played in the weekend?

80% of my (very limited) gaming time this weekend was used playing Atelier Sophie. It’s funny how much that game “captured” me. It’s so charming and upbeat… I’m kind of mesmerized by it. :)

The rest of the time went to Tales of Berseria and a little bit to Curse of Yendor. And that’s pretty much it.

I played everything mentioned above, and got this from a local game shop.

It’s damned amazing so far.

You were right, I had a lot more fun than before. I clicked with the Mercenary start though.

Not much time this weekend but ended up finally setting up the Steam Link with wireless AC and a 360 controller so was able to enjoy Super Mega Baseball and Atelier Sophie from the comfort of my recliner couch :)

I’m so glad to hear that! There’s a big patch coming soon, too, with a lot of QoL improvements, it seems, so keep an eye out for that!

Good to know there are other alchemists around! Such a charming game.

I mostly played “Race to the Bathroom” but I got in some Fallout 4. I’m digging it more this second time through still, and it’s been really fun with the official high res texture pack. It’s really amazing looking!

I still hate how Critical Strikes work in this game. I guess I don’t mind they can be “banked” because that is kind of fun to have one ready, but I wish regular critical strikes would still proc based on stats from time to time as well.

Really, no car theft yet? One thing I’ve noticed about pursuing that 30 he achievement is I’m playing much more like the amoral folks usually seem to play as. I am stealing left and right. And if a car flips me as I’m crossing the street I am taking their car and putting two in their brainpan for good measure. Ain’t got time for law and order.

Worked half the weekend so the only thing I got in was a the first few hours of Tales of Berseria but I’m loving what I’ve played so far. This is already so much better than FFXV.

Finished Uncharted 4.

Not sure what I’m going to play next.

Eternal and Tharsis. I’m addicted to both.

Forza Horizon 3 and the Ghost Recon Wildlands beta with friends will be my main jam this weekend.

I’m hoping to have some time to work on some puzzles in MHRD, along with the usual Guild Wars 2, and I’m planning a little Elite: Dangerous reunion with a friend of mine.

Nioh - I need to beat this poison centipede thing.

Also been tinkering a bit in Starbound to see if it annoys me any less now, so I may put a few hours in to potentially reaffirm my disdain.

And I fully intend to fire up DCS this weekend too, for real!

I’ll be mostly doing more Fallout 4, but the real game I’m playing is The Waiting Game while I count down until Tuesday for Torment and Horizon Zero Dawn.

NOTHING!

So our closing date on a house moved up from the 6th to the 1st today and OMG guys, I’m about to panic!

Cripes - good luck, man! At least you have a week to get your stuff ready and packed, and it’s not happening this coming weekend, I suppose.

It’s mostly packed, but still that was quite the shock to the system this afternoon.

When I moved from NYC to Orlando there were a few weeks when we lived in a motel. This was while we looked at houses. The stress of moving combined with essentially being homeless was pretty bad. Hang in there. It gets so much better.

I’ll be playing calm BSG forum host this weekend, and Keeping Craig Distracted, and also some Harvest Moon: A New Beginning because I’m old now and like these things. New one next week woot woot. Rune Factory 4 waiting in my wings too, along with A Link Between Worlds and some Pokemon Moon.

What’s happening to me?