What have you played in the weekend?

Ah. Then again, my handle is the name of a character from Mozart’s The Magic Flute and my avatar is Vault Boy or whatever he’s called.

Your avatar is Vault Boy, yes, and Bateau’s is Ivan Dolvich from Jagged Alliance, if I’m not mistaken.

Sorry for this lazy C&P, but this is what a friend on Twitter recommended, mostly.

Would love to see an AAR.

Maaaaaaybe.

Plants vs Zombies 2 on XB1, more than likely some D3 on it as well. Both split-screen co-op!

Hopefully I can sneak in some For Honor and Halo Wars2 when the kids are asleep.

Any chance that you’ll eventually stream or make YouTube vids of your X:Rebirth sandbox exploits?

Oh god fine geez twist my arm.

The previous AAR request was not directed at you.

That said, I’d love to see you playing (and hopefully enjoying) X: Rebirth. ;)

Yeah, I realized that after I posted it. Regardless, next week’s game of the week is Rebirth, so you’ll see it alright.

Trying Syrian Warfare

[quote="BrianRubin, post:1081, topic:77222]
For myself, some of this with mods:

[/quote]

Are there any mods that make it run smoothly above 30fps? :P I tried a few months back and it just ran like absolute jank. I’m guessing you have to decimate the settings to get above 60? I’m not really that keen on disabling things like shadows to make it a smooth experience. :/

For the first time in a long time, I’m going to spend a bunch of the weekend gaming: finally playing Pillars of Eternity, Dark Souls 3 and the Division

It was only a teensy bit janky on my system, which I attribute to crappy code.

Do you need anything special to check for conflicts?

Not that I’m aware of, though one mod said I had to download seven others to work properly.

Wait until after Tuesday, 1.6 patch is coming out. It’s pretty much a complete build rebuild patch with the changes to the sets.

Oh, o.k. - thanks for the tip!

If you’re starting The Division from the beginning (level 1), I’d say go for it. Patch 1.6 is mostly for PvP and endgame balances.