What have you played in the weekend?

Yeah, the 1-30 game won’t change much, other than some balance changes which makes PvE a wee bit tougher.

Total War: Warhammer unlocked today. I forgot you got the ‘main’ game at the time they charge you, rather than with everything else next week. I’m also deep into wasting time with Factorio.

Depends if I win ;-)

We’ve been going on the lighter and short games side these past few days.

Spent most of my time:

Aven Colony beta
Production Line alpha
Gemcraft CS (glutton for grinding with lag)
Stonehearth (I realized yesterday that they actually gave out the keys to supporters who did not support high enough for the alpha/beta etc).

Beat Rebel Galaxy this weekend. Not a bad little game at all. Here’s hope that Travis and Max’s full-on space game coming up here is as much fun.

What did I play? Well, mostly Pokkén Tournament (and I’m loving it) and Pixel Privateers (which is a lot of fun). So much for plans. :)

Which full-on space game is that? Does it have a name yet?

Since my weekend turned out to continue through today, I’m hoping to finally pass the rank 2 barrier in Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2 Plus. I might also work on clearing Imperishable Night on Hard.

No name yet. Just the gif posted by Travis as a tease. The gif looks so good though.

Is it too early to say what I’ll be playing this weekend? ;)

Does it have robot dinosaurs?

One might, yes… :)

Wait are you able to play right now? I thought it unlocks tomorrow!

No, and I’m at work now anyway. I think it unlocks in about 8 hours?

That sounds about right. I’m waiting on my physical copy from Amazon.

Should be a decent weekend for me. For the blog:

For myself:

And anything awesome that might drop in today’s Humble Monthly bundle.

Looking forward to all of it. :)

Real curious about that myself, as I forgot* to cancel but Total Warhammer makes that totally ok.

*was uncertain if I would or not, and so waited since Total War is one of my favorite series. Then forgot they peg renew a week before the end, so wound up getting it when I had finally edged to not. I remain not upset about this.

You’ve learned something from Attorney General Sessions haven’t you.

Definitely going to put some time into Horizon this weekend. Open world games are usually boring to me, but this one feels special so far in the couple hours I’ve put into it. I actually can’t wait to get home and dive in.