What have you played in the weekend?

Probably more TIE Fighter. Just a little more fine tuning on my unshielded fighter mission from hell, then the briefing, and I can move on to making the obligatory TIE Bomber mission because I hate myself.

Probably Tales of Berseria and Nights of Azure. Maybe something else, but I’m not sure. I don’t know how much time I’ll have for gaming this weekend anyway.

I’m continuing my streak of playing some of my older games that have been sitting in the backlog. Now I’m trying Borderlands (the first one) and it seems to have the same quirky writing that made the second pretty amusing. I hope it holds up, but so far so good.

Man I wish Horizon was a PC game. It looks good.

I keep thinking I need to try out Borderlands, but I’ve got to find time for it. Need to clear out some games to make room for ME: Andromeda soon. But for the weekend, getting back into GTA4, maybe Gears of War 4, and then I’m also having fun worth the Agents of Yesterday content released on consoles for Star Trek Online too. Also I bought Titanfall 2 and PvZ Garden Warfare 2 since they were on sale on the Xbone, not sure that was the smartest thing I could have done.

Torment:Tides of Whatever, and I thought I might return to Oriental Empires to see what a few months of patches have done.

I wouldn’t expect anything else from the creator of Norabunga’s Ambition. ;)

Pretty packed weekend, but I’m looking forward to progressing in Neverwinter (XB1) as time permits, as well as getting some Halo Wars 2 SP campaign. More than likely Plants vs Zombies 2 and/or D3 with my son.

Mostly Torment, but I’m going to dive into Horizon as well, since the two games are so vastly different it will be good to bounce between them for variety.

I think Horizon and Zelda will duke it out for my time. I’m leaning Horizon though as I’m pretty into it at this point and I think they really are different in tone and execution.

Horizon Zero Dawn; it’s awesome and I only just got past the tutorial zone. But already I’m feeling the tug of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Oh what a glorious dilemma!

It’s all about Torment: ToN for the foreseeable future.

Battlefield 1. Free Preview Weekend. My original plan was Torment: Tides of Manamanaw, but I’ll still own that after the weekend is over.

Every free moment will be spent playing Horizon Zero Dawn.

Probably just Horizon but I bought a Wii U copy of Zelda in case they turn out like Twilight Princess did for Gamecube that I might crack open.

Ugh , maybe some Antihero, I have no time for fun!!! :(

Everytime someone mentions Horizon without the ‘Zero Dawn’, I keep thinking Horizons and get confused.

Probably, mostly, Just Cause 3. I kind of like it?

Torment, mostly…then on Sunday a couple of buddies and I are doing Arkham Horror plus the Kingsport expansion. Looking forward to it!

Having fixed my Windows machine (finally!) I am going to enjoy State of Decay Year One awesomeness, probably some Dragon’s Dogma, and maybe, maybe, get one level further inside Poly Bridge.

It was going to be more Tetris: The Absolute: The Grand Master 2 Plus, but then this happened:

It’ll probably still be more to see if I can consistently hit grade 1 or get to the S grades, but I’m definitely taking a short break after today and getting back to Imperishable Night. I might also start Battle Garegga 1CC attempts.