What have you played in the weekend?

Maybe Ghost Recon Wildlands, finish Horizon Zero Dawn, some Forge of Gods (PC version) and some Pixel Pirates.

Lots of Starbound and Eternal.

Horizon: Zero Dawn. I’m 30 hours in and all I want right now is MORE!

Earth Defense Force 4.1 (PC), Shogun 2 Total War, GRAW2, and considering whether buying Hero Siege or not.

After not having much time to play this week I’m ready to dive back in to Horizon Zero Dawn.

So I finished Tales of Berseria last night (great game, BTW), and I just picked the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (finally!), so I guess my plans changed after all. ;)

Horizon Zero Dawn. That game is teh awesomez. Probably a few games of FIFA 17. Maybe try to finish my Dwarf campaign in Total Warhammer.

Thankfully it’s back on Steam now. Everyone take a look.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is about all I can promise right now.

Hopefully, a lot of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Nier: Automata (on the PC). With perhaps a little bit of Lightning Returns on the side.

I finished my Portal re-play but not sure if I want to get back into Portal 2. Maybe. Otherwise… I’m replaying emulated Ultima IV in quest of some tile graphics to screengrab (for a web project I’m doing) and doing my usual daily Hearthstone quests.

What I’m really feeling is the call of Dragon’s Dogma, which I left unfinished months ago. But I don’t know if I can carve out the time to get back into that just yet.

Ooo yeah, unlocks in 12 hours. Once I see the port is solid I may swing this one too. :)

Torment:Tides Of Jiggery-pokery , Age of Rivals, Axes & Acres, and (I hope) a new build of Afghanistan '11

Really into The Elder Scroll Online right now, again. Lizard wizard is about to hit level forty!

What? You can’t just leave it at that. Report in, test subject.

More Breath of the Wild, and I might convince people to play some tabletop stuff.

Planning to finish up Horizon Zero Dawn.

Also, plan to play some Train Sim World, which was released today on Steam. The graphics are the best I’ve seen in a train sim. You can walk around, hop on an AI-controlled train, and enjoy the scenery.

Should be a good weekend for me. For the blog, I plan to hit:

And try to get a bit further in:

For myself, I hope to finish out the AMAAAAAZING single player campaign in:

And likely spend some time revisiting:

Should be a great weekend! :)

I’ll be playing Mass Effect: Andromeda until the 10 hours timer runs out, and rest of the weekend will be spent on Forza Horizon 3, and Ghost Recon Wildlands with friends.

I wanted to fly some DCS World, mostly focusing on the Viggen, this weekend, but Eagle Dynamics still hasn’t fixed a bunch of critical bugs, so that’ll have to wait.

I hope to get some Shadwen in, and I’ve also been on a huge Dwarf Fortress kick.