What have you played in the weekend?

Antihero, Max Payne 3, and some Battlefield 1 FRENCH DLC.

Main thing this weekend will be watching Rogue One with my son. Playing, most likely more LEGO Worlds, Plants vs Zombies 2, Neverwinter.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I’m not sure anything can topple this as my GOTY. The ball’s in your court Persona 5! :)

I will probably try out Nier: Automata as well, maybe Gravity Rush 2 (which I picked up on a good discount in the PS Store) aaaand I still have Horizon Zero Dawn waiting to beckon me back.

Oh and I mustn’t forget to resist purchasing Mass Effect Andromeda for at least a couple more weeks.

Total War: Attila. “This is Total War” achievement. One month in – and yes, NOT easy. ERE/VH/VH. I am drowning in Scandinavians atm.

Grim Dawn.

Mostly Battle Brothers.

With some Unexplored thrown in for good measure…

And I should get some more time into and maybe complete Torment this weekend, too.

ME:A once the fuckin thing finally downloads, jeesus.

Trying this:

Edit: I refunded it. The game hurt my brain and the DLC turned out to be a bit too expensive.

I only made it 1 week… so I guess I’ll be playing Mass Effect: Andromeda this weekend.

Also still playing Zelda, Nier, aaaand bought Toukiden 2.

Send help.

Afghanistan '11, Age of Rivals, and Monster Slayers.

If I’m feeling masochistic I may just pick up After the Empire

That interface is sort of physically hurting indeed.
When not Twilight Struggling @DoggieMon and @Brooski, I will be playing State of Decay and Monsters Slayers on the PC, and the wonderful Card Thief and some Namekonosu on the iPhone… and hopefully I will finish going through Strategic Command’s manual!

Gonna be finishing off this casual platformer:

And trying to figure out this:

More Battle Brothers for sure. Other than that I want to get back to my PS4 playthrough of Shadow of Mordor and maybe dip back into Destiny to start getting used to the controls again. Plus now that Final Fantasy 14 is free to play up to lvl 35, someone talked me into downloading it on the PS4, so will prob give that a go.

Just finished Nier yesterday (it’s amazing!), so this weekend should be mostly about Toukiden 2 and Hollow Knight. I might try other games like SPAZ 2 or Battle Brothers. I’ll let you know.

EDIT: oh right, and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Yeah. Lots of that too.

Dark Souls 3 DLC
Nier: Automata
Street Fighter 5 free beta
Aztez alpha
DmC: Vergil’s Downfall
Maybe some Hyper Light Drifter and Enter the Gungeon
Might poke around Nioh for a few minutes

I won’t be playing anything next weekend because I’ll already be dead from this one.

Working this weekend, but I’ll still get a few turns of Antihero in.

Going to get as much time with MLB The Show '17 as possible before Persona 5 hits (and my Switch finally arrives) next week, assuming the servers stop being on fire… while also trying to finish watching a Let’s Play of Persona 4 Golden to get some closure since I never beat the game.

I’ve been binge playing Monster Slayers and have been trying to beat the hard mode. I imagine I’ll keep pursing that before I either succeed or sit in the corner and cry.

Gonna be a busy weekend, so not a ton of gaming time for me. For the blog game of the week, I need to hit:

Hopefully also I can make one-off vids of:

For myself, I definitely need to make time for:

Should be a good weekend all around.

I think I’m going to just play with power tools this weekend.

… and a little more: