What have you played in the weekend?

Speaking of which, War for the Overworld is conveniently on sale for a few hours on Chrono.gg, 77% off at 7 bucks.
######no idea why I am trying to turn every thread into the Bargain one this saturday.

I beg your pardon. I am not a plant. I am a mineral.

Saturday is only half over and I’ve already knocked off Jedi Academy and the Offworld challenge I was stuck on. Can’t possibly be any more pleased with that kind of progress.

Maybe you could celebrate by, I don’t know, finishing Saints Row IV?

And lose my title? Never.

He hasn’t got the touch
He hasn’t got the power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIt4zQg6Kzo

No idea what that is, but I want it!

Mankind Divided is fantastic. It is pretty much the only spiritual successor to Vampire Bloodlines we have. Even if it is not quite as well written. It is vastly more interesting and ambitious than Titanfall 2, that’s for sure. However it really does need a sequel that will resolve Jensen’s story, too bad we aren’t getting it anytime soon, or possibly ever.

Anyway, I am gonna play Hitman Sapienza tomorrow. Hopefully I will manage to find a way to do a clean hit.

@BrianRubin

Is this screenshot you linked above Starsector?

Maybe? Why do you ask?

Oh, no, that’s one of the dev’s.

Oh, yes, I misread, it’s Starsector.

That’s definitely Starsector.

I ended up playing a bit more Drox Operative last night and today, getting a military victory in my first sector, but the second sector situation is looking pretty dire. I ended up contacting the Humans and they were neck and neck for top dog position with the Hive, so I helped out the Humans for a while but I guess I didn’t lick their boots clean enough because they turned on the Drox Operatives and declared war! WTF!? I tried to buy them off for a hefty sum but they still ended up declaring war again like two minutes later. So now the only race I’m not at war with is the Shadow and they’re not even the second strongest race. I don’t think I can get an alliance going with all the other races either (since most are at war with the Drox), so I’ll probably have to abandon the sector (hope the penalty isn’t too great).

You go girl.

I think Prey, Elite: Dangerous, maybe a bit of The Surge if I can stomach it.

The weekend is practically over here, and I hit two of items on my list. I subbed Prey out for Breath of the Wild - such a wondrous game.

Race for the Galaxy, on Android. I’ve been playing every chance I get since finding out about it a couple days ago.

Age of Wonders III. Favorite 4x of all time, replacing its predecessor Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic. Only a sequel or genuine modern update to Alpha Centauri could conceivably challenge AoWIII at the moment.

Darksiders HD on Xbox.

Between mowing/raking/other yard work, I hope to find more time for Underrail, Ultimate Space Commandos and Race for the Galaxy.

Finishing up ‘The Long Dark’ at about 100 hours. They just released a new patch that I don’t care for, so probably done for a while. Great game though.

I’ve been meaning to pick this up on Xbox One ever seeing seeing my favorite review for the game:

For what it’s worth, best survival game I’ve played. The new patch that’s on the test server and coming soonish is…really pretty bad though. Just about every change they’ve made to the game with the UI etc is a negative one. The game in it’s current state is incredibly immersive, and I found it really engaging. The changes on test right now are actually big enough that it would knock my recommendation down from ‘must buy’ to ‘some really annoying things about it’.

Before this current test patch, it was my GOTY by a long shot. I’ve put more hours into this than anything else, and was one of the few games this year that really grabbed me.

It’s got a pace of it’s own, and it may not be for everyone, but I love it.

What I did play: mostly Warframe, Portal Knights (1.0 just came out, and my son really wanted to play with me, so we did), and a little bit of The Surge and Euro Truck Simulator 2. That was pretty much it.