What have you played in the weekend?

Exxxxcellent.

Even more Arma3 Antistasi scenario.

Just got back from taking my son (with my wife) to an adventure park which has - go carts, trampoline park, mini ninja warrior obstacles, slack line, a fairly lame water park, laser tag, laser tripline maze, rock climbing wall, mini golf, batting cages, mini 10 pin bowling. I think that covers it.

As for what I’ll play for the rest of the weekend - I’m not sure. I’m kinda inbetween games and floundering with what to start next. I’ve made it through a bunch of games recently. I did just start Tomb Raider: Anniversary, which seems OK. I’m losing interest in Endless Space 2.

Last week was Factorio and Minecraft (with daughters). This weekend I think I will be back to Elite: Dangerous and continue my journey back towards Tombuagh Station.

We will be waiting you there!

Spent a bunch of time this week finishing up the original main quest lines in the Elder Scroll Online, so I’ll probably shelve it for a bit and take a break.

Which leaves me with… Resonance, the point & click adventure game published by Wadjet. I, uh, bought it nearly five years ago and haven’t gotten around to playing it yet. :/

I played some more of the Quake Champions beta and it still has real potential, but right now the hit registration feels all over the place for me leading to massive amounts of unfun.

Since it’s an actual work in progress there’s still hope, but it’s way too inconsistent right now to be fun…

Otherwise I plan to play some more hots and maybe some more Zelda.

Started and finished the PC version of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
Lovely remake of a lovely game. I played it with the updated graphics, but the original soundtrack, in its FM flavor. It is really nice when a game let you tailor it to your taste, sometimes!

Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds. Absolutely nothing matches the intensity of this game.

Second game of the weekend (my “weekend” is Sunday) and I got a win!

After playing some Tomb Raider Anniversary I started a game of Civ VI, which despite it’s weaknesses I seems to enjoy more than Endless Space 2. I’m going to go back to Civ IV soon too see if that is the one I should play even though I’ve put 1000s of hours into it.

Lots of Skyrim over the weekend. We just got a PS4 Pro and a new Samsung 65" 4K TV so a lot of games look fresh now. I may start the new Persona today and see how it plays. It’s been sitting in the package since it came out.

Spoiler: It’s great. ;)

I didn’t end up playing anything this weekend, beyond a few quick snatches of Disgaea 5 on Switch.

Neo Scavenger, scavenged for the price of a latte in the GoG sale.

Having finally overcome (mostly) the godawful UI, I’m having a blast. My character is still without shoes or pants, just the initial hospital gown, and the plastic bag that doubled as my backpack just fell apart. In my first couple of days I overcame a couple of infections and diarrhea, sneaked away from some foreboding strangers by hiding in the woods, and I’m fairly well stocked with food and water. I even found some binoculars. A beacon glows in the east, so I’m heading that way. Just need a new plastic bag…

What with the Rebel Galaxy freebie from GOG I was inspired to go back to my old save game and I played a couple of hours last night. It’s a lot of fun if you’re looking for something not overly involved and easy to control (works amazingly well with a 360 controller).
I’m trying to convince a friend of mine (who owns a two-year-old iMac–that should have adequate hardware, right?) to try the game out–I’m telling him it’s akin to a semi-3D equivalent of the Space Velocity games from back in the day.

It was built for controller, so yeah ;P

I started playing some FTL again and will probably play a bit more. I’ve only unlocked 2 of the ships. I think it took me 25 hours when I first got it to finally win a game on normal. I think I’ve only won one game since then after 50 hours. It seems harder than I remember because I’m only getting to do about 3 sector jumps before I’m losing.

Pathfinder Adventures and Production Line

I may do some Skyforge koreanmmobussines and some ESO/Morrowind. Or maybe I will try to find something better, the above options are entertaining but not fun-fun.

Re: the above

I’ll play “recover from (most likely) pneumonia”, though I’m already feeling a lot better today. It’s been a rough week.

Anyway, I should play a good bit of Persona 5 and Superdimension Neptunia vs Sega Hard Girls (and this might well be my favorite IF game right now). And probably something else, but we’ll see.

The Wonderful 101 or die trying.

It’s always funny when I have to pause a game for 3 months to play new releases.