What have you played in the weekend?

I envy you playing that for the first time.

I probably won’t have much time to game this weekend, but when I can it will be ARMS which arrives today. I will also try to spend some more time with Dirt 4 and maybe SUPERHOT.

DiRT 4 and June’s addiction, Warframe.

Do housework to prepare for a party, and if I am feeling particularly inclined to not sleep Withcer 3

Just got past the fake out ending. I seriously thought that was the end of the game at Kahr Morhen. 6 months and the ending woohoo!

Lol, nope.

Sigh, not a ton of gaming this weekend, as this weekend is cray busy (and each weekend up until the wedding will get successively crazier). That said, since no NEW games came out, finally – it’s been nearly two months straight of new releases – I can finally return to covering classic games, and next week should be a fun one.

Which if I recall was dang mediocre, but has an amazingly campy soundtrack. I might also get some one-off videos of:

IF I have any more time, for myself, I’ll definitely be spending it with:

Hopefully it’ll be a good weekend. :)

You’re the only dude I can imagine who would say “Well, probably not a lot of gaming this weekend …” and then list four games.

Some Chaos Reborn and Antihero. Working this weekend. :(

That isn’t a lot…

Dude! That’s more games than I’ve played in the last 6 months! Granted it’s because I’ve been playing pretty much just Witcher 3, but still.

It’s rare that I stick with one game for more than a few hours, truth be told. ADHD and all.

Well, at least you’re not far from the actual ending now.

I keep thinking I’m going to get back to Witcher 3, but now I’m thinking I’ll wait till I upgrade to an Xbonx. So this weekend will probably be more Titanfall 2.

Barring any further issues, my main game this weekend should be the stellar PSP golf game Pangya Portable.

The game never got a PSN release anywhere except Korea, so playing it on my Vita or primary PlayStation TV isn’t an option. I haven’t been able to find my PSP in the course of moving, so my physical copy isn’t an option either. PSP emulator PPSSPP has such a hard time with it that it has different game-breaking problems depending on which region’s version you’re trying to play, so that isn’t an option. This morning I finally broke down, busted out my secondary homebrew-enabled PlayStation TV, and set up Adrenaline, a PSP launcher that hijacks the system’s internal PSP emulator to let you just play PSP stuff natively. After going through a lot of hassle getting that working, I’m finally playing my goofy Korean golf game.

Whoa whoa whoa. Renegade’s soundtrack is the best part of the game.

This is neither here nor there really but I remember that game Renegade as one of many from a time when I was in school and could not afford a PC, like at all. But I still read stuff like CGW with lust in my heart. Oh my yes, how I have sinned.

I did say “amazingly” sir.

Think I’m closing in on ending C of NieR: Automata. And I might dabble a bit in Brigador if I feel like something lighter.

But yes, I’m jealous of @BrianRubin apparently managing to find as many gaming hours in a “crazy busy” weekend as I can typically scrape together in a month.

Oh yeah, forgot I own this. Need to give it a go.

Keep in mind I might only play the first game and and have no time for the others. I’m glad I have a partner who knows I need to set aside at least a slice of time per weekend to get the bare minimum done for my blog.

This weekend… oh God, more Grim Dawn probably. Not that there will be much time for it (lots of social stuff happening).

Hopefully I’ll be able to find enough time to finish Far Cry: Primal this weekend. And I picked up the War Wind games and Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom from GOG to see if they’re still fun.