What have you played in the weekend?

They are, though War Wind might feel a tad claustrophobic these days. Still a fantastic RTS though, both of them.

Pretty sick the last couple days so not in the mood to play anything. Maybe cruise around No Man’s Sky a bit in casual mode.

Much VR. Including Star Trek Bridge Crew, Nvidia VR Funhouse and The Lab.

I might push forward a bit in my Stellaris game, and some MP matches in ME: Andromeda.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/496740/Discovering_Space_2/

My Oculus controllers are now here so I am following @RichVR this weekend… INTO THE FUTURE!!!

I am playing some Star Fleet Armada Rogue Adventures, a little jewel escaped from the 80s or 90s that Tom introduced us to this week on his stream.
And some Pathfinder Adventures, and the obligatory Twilight Struggling.

If things go as planned- some offline Tekken 7.

Yay, Star Fleet Armada is great!

as in rl, pants are merely a distraction

Hoping to get some sweet Quake Champions action in between other stuff. Shame that some people are having server issues this week and I wish I had more people I know to play with.

There’s a ton of really great movement mechanics for different champions and I find it a fun stress reliever (I’m weird).

Otherwise I still have more Zelda on tap and I keep meaning to finish Dishonored 2.

The Far Cry 5 announcement reminded me I have a bunch of unplayed Far Cry games in my backlog, so I started with Primal last weekend, and just got my first sabertooth pet last night - the first one I encountered (aside from the one in the intro). I’ve been thus far disappointed in the paper mache wolf and lion, and the brown bear wasn’t a lot better, but this smilodon is fucking shit up proper.

Spot-on review, by the way!
I hope the game gets the attention it deserves, beyond its simplistic yet confusing yet again charming (to me, at least) looks.

I started out the weekend playing The Saboteur on Friday. Then on Saturday, my load game took me back to the beginning of the game, wiping out my progress. I moved on to What Remains of Edith Finch and got stuck at the part where you’re an owl trying to catch a momma rabbit. So I gave up on that game as well.

Ended up playing Dragon Age Inquisition and really enjoying it so far.

Played almost exclusively Pathfinder Adventure Card Game to mid-chapter 4 and also some (unexpectedly) Baldur’s Gate Enhanced Edition!

I played a little bit of a lot of different stuff. Mostly Pathfinder Adventures (which is pretty awesome), but also SPAZ 2, Drox Operative, Dragon’s Dogma, with a good bit of Portal Knights with the kid.

If it makes you feel any better, I only had time for two of them. :P

Ah, so you’re only human after all. Better luck next weekend.

How dare you.