What have you played in the weekend?

I ended up playing Final Fantasy XV, and spent most of the time lamenting there was no recent news on a PC version. Even on a Pro it’s kinda painful.

We’re heading down to Puerto Penasco, MX for the weekend to visit friends who have retired down there and scope it out as a possible retirement destination for ourselves. I wlll have my tablet, which means I can get in some Pathfinder Adventures and Race for the Galaxy.

Of course, today would bethe day I finally get into the Battlestar Galactica Deadlock beta, but that will have to wait until Monday :(.

I have just been playing Everquest again on the new Agnarr progression server. hangs head

I’ll probably start Shiren or continue chipping away at Crypt of the Necrodancer on the Vita. I’ve got Firewatch lined up too.

Battle Brothers and Zafehouse Diaries 2

I was looking into this one and watched a Let’s Play. It looked interesting, but watching, it seemed like the rules were so byzantine that strategy was next to impossible. But maybe that’s just the way it looked watching someone else play.

Any input on this?

I am closing in on the true ending for Witcher 3, I think. I doubt I get there this weekend, but I can probably close Novigrad out. Already did Avalach and Triss’ missions. Am in the middle of Ciri’s.

There is one more big quest line I think I’ll run through. Also debating if I want to chase down the final stage of upgrades for weapons, which probably pushes me to next weekends for sure.

Also probably a bit of some of the freshly released Sega Genesis games on iOS. Because those are easy to sneak in a level here or there.

Depends on what video you watched, I guess. The rules are pretty straight forward. Saying the rules looked so “byzantine that strategy is impossible” is a little confusing to me. What do you mean, exactly?

Without knowing for sure what you mean, I’ll say there is a ton of strategy in the game. What locations do you start your guys at? Do you double up and have more than one (or even all your party) on a single location? Do you close it immediately or hold off to deplete it’s possible fruit? When do you play cards to assist on checks? When do you play that Charm Person spell in your hand, or that Augury? That sort of thing. It’s a strategy game more than an RPG, for example.

Why am I playing Skyrim again?

DiRT 4!

Now that I finally have it working. I’m really, really looking forward to it.

On the Xbox One these days, I finally heeded the siren call of the Witch Doctor in Diablo 3. I’m making my way through the game for the first time as that character. It’s sooooo bizarre throwing spider jars and toads and dropping acid on people and having what looks like polar bears coming out of the ground around me as an attack. I’m finally starting to see the beauty of this bizarre character now that I’m in Act 2.

On the PS4, I’m going to continue watching Futurama on Netflix so that I can get through the seasons before they disappear on July 1st.

Same reason I just returned to it? Easy to dive back into and you feel like a badass.

Pathfinder Adventures for sure. I’ll have to see what else I pick up during the Steam sale.

I’m still on a Vita kick so will probably continue to cycle between 5 or 6 JRPGs and God Of War 1 & 2.

But hooked my Xbox One up finally, after moving 3 months ago and will probably head back to Skyrim and play some Diablo III with my 13 year old.

Wish I had more time to game. Between GOG, Steam, Vita, Xbox One and 3DS, I feel I will NEVER get to every game I’ve picked up. Never ending backlog. And while packing to move, realized I had a few games still in the shrink wrap. STILL have not opened GTA 5, AC Unity, and even found some unopened PS2 and DS games.

I’m officially uninstalling the Absolver closed beta so I can force myself to play my new Steam purchases.

Furi
Blue Revolver
Hyper Light Drifter

Back on the back burner again, The Wonderful 101…

The Walking Dead 3, Wolfenstein New Order, XCom2… decisions decisions.

I finished Last of Us this week, so I’m going to play the DLC Left Behind before I give the disc back to my friend.

After that, Rise of the Tomb Raider

You like first person shooters, and you don’t have this yet?

Do it! It’s not as good as the new DOOM, so as long as you don’t try to compare it to that, you’ll be happy.

This is the “what will you play” thread rather than the Steam sale thread :)

I’m about half way through it.

You’re exactly right in diagnosing why I got confused. Sorry about that. Totally wrong thread.

No worries, it is a very fine game so I if I didn’t have it, I would have appreciated the heads up. (if that makes any sense at all)