What have you played in the weekend?

Finished the DLC for Last of Us. On to Rise of the Tomb Raider!

Turns it it was The Secret World Legends.

11 hrs so far.

This sounds like heaven to me!

Played tennis for over 4 hours, came home and had a big piece of chocolate cake with some ice cream. Not sure if I had a net calorie gain or loss any more.

I probably won’t get a chance to play something for several hours. I finished the first campaign of Pathfinder Adventures the other day, so I’m ready to move to the 2nd. Definitely have enjoyed my time with it so far.

I went through some of my sale purchases. Crowtel Renovations, which I gave up upon after an hour – it’s too hard!, and a bit of LOGistICAL and Wuppo (thanks again, Monsieur Chapeau!).

I did play a bit of Warframe and Persona 5 this weekend, but what I played the most?

Gemcraft: Chasing Shadows. It might well be the best tower defense game ever made. So good.

For me, once I leave work I have a four day weekend, but it’s a busy one, so not a TON of gaming. Regardless, for the blog I plan to cover:

And that’s it, because I want more time to myself, so I can play more:

Along with:

Oh, and I might get some stuff from the sale, so that too. Should be a great time. :)

Battlefield 1.

Who knows. I’ll try to play a bit of Warframe and Persona 5 (and probably other stuff like Pathfinder Adventures and Sentinels of the Multiverse if I can), but this weekend will be… well… “tricky”.

Finally getting around to playing Hitman. I’m up to the Colorado mission.

I… I have no idea! For the first time since before Christmas the answer will not be Witcher 3.

Probably EU IV or Attila Total War.

Also a busy 4-day weekend, but I’m giving myself an aggressive list to finish off some backlog games.

Blue Revolver
Finish Hyper Light Drifter
Grind through The Wonderful 101
Aztez beta
Call of Chernobyl mod
Wrap up DiRT Rally and RSRBR

No Total War Warhammer? HERETIC!

I have it, but I never gave Attilla the fair shake I wanted to because I started Witcher.

I’m also more interested in history. Warhammer I have mostly because I forgot to cancel my Humble Monthly after the Xcom 2 monthly. I wasn’t disappointed at all by that turn, for the record.

Going abroad with only my laptop, so it’ll be time for some low-system-requirements gaming and/or retro gaming.

Among the items installed: Binding of Isaac, Beneath A Steel Sky, Retro City Rampage, FTL, Din’s Curse, Ultima Underworld, and Super Amazing Wagon Adventure. Who knows what I’ll end up playing?

I’ll probably play Prey, Dirt 4, and some more Patherfinder Adventures. I’ve been happy with all 3 of these games.

Ultimate General:Civil War, Pathfinder Adventures, Race For The Galaxy, and perhaps Dead Exit

Dishonored 2, gonna finish it!

And some LawBreakers beta, just to see how much I know I will hate it. :p

I don’t know if the NDA will allow it but please post your thoughts on Lawbreakers. It seems like the kind of game I would love but I am past my prime in terms of that extreme fast moving FPS…if I was still in my 20’s sure but that is no longer my forte.

I shall do so in the Lawbreakers thread. :)

No NDA that I know of, there wasn’t any for the last test back in June either.