Whatever happened to...PC Golf Games?

It really does make it a lot of fun, to play against the ghosts of people on your friends list.

I went up against your ghost on the same course, and couldn’t believe the eagles you were holing down the stretch! I couldn’t keep up!

I think my favorite course so far is the newest, Faxon Park. It’s a fairly difficult course, but plays fair. You have to manage it, which is fun. On a number of holes, it gives you some options off the tee for your drive, and it forces you to be constantly thinking about your second shot as you play. The greens are also difficult, but not absurd.

I wish it wasn’t the first course you see when you start playing. It’s not the hardest of all the official courses, but it’s up there, and it’s nothing like the wide open fairways and soft, forgiving greens at Little Brook Manor, which is a fun course to learn on.

You sunk some nice shots yourself in that game. I would wait with anticipation to see what your shot did once we got close to the green or on it.

I’m enjoying the game a ton, and really just have a couple of complaints - mostly with some of the course designs.I don’t need a course to be easy, but it seems too many courses either have greens that are too fast or hole placements that are on a fairly sloped area. There have been too many times where I’ve just missed a hole and the ball rolls for 20 yards off of the green, or I’ll put the ball on from 70 yards out and then will roll backwards for 30 yards off of the green. At times it feels like the greens are made out of a wood table top.

That said, I’m learning to try and deal with those the best I can. I just think some of them can be toned down.

What are you using to swing? Do you have trouble keeping your swing motion consistently straight? I can tell it’s my fault and not the controller or the game, but sometimes it is difficult for me to correct. What set of clubs are you playing with.

Just discovered this and remembered this topic, might be worth sharing?

Is very good, you buy.