What's the skinny on Capcom?

Capcom is the company that fell off when every other fighter game developer moved to 3D. Those that are still hardcore for 2D are usually SNK (King of Fighters) or Sammy (Guilty Gear) fans…

By the way, I’m not sure if you are for real or not. It seems like you could be just yet another troll profile set up to invite flaming of “OH SHIT NO U DIDNT JUST SAY THAT” type stuff.

I wish. Kitsune is one of the best things about this forum.

I’d like to see Kitsune write a post discussing the history of Kitsune.

Thanks Kitsune.

A troll, eh?–crap! I’ve been lurking here for a year but apparently I haven’t paid enough attention.

This thread represents a simple, straightforward question, I assure you.

Now I’m pissed having supplied Tom with personal information in order to join the forum. Tom vets applicants, in case you didn’t know. I’ve never supplied personal information before, other than profile type information. And man! do I regret it now–crap.

A troll? A troll?

Hmmm?

Hmmm?[/quote]

I’m guessing he played it on his kids’ Gamecube.

Tom didn’t vet anyone back when I joined so I sure wasn’t aware of it. Hell, you didn’t even have to register to be able to post back then.

Yup, Tom will be knocking on your door any moment now, trying to sell you a blender or some shit like that.

Tom didn’t vet anyone back when I joined so I sure wasn’t aware of it. Hell, you didn’t even have to register to be able to post back then.[/quote]

Since we’re asking dumb questions and all, what the Hell does “vet” mean?

I’m finding it hard to believe that this guy’s for real.

OK, I’m not real shrugs

“Vet” means check out. He asks for personal info before he opens the hallowed gates.

And for the guy that saw a consipracy about enjoying Residnet Evil 4, yes I played it on my kids’ Cube.

My Samsung digital monitor/TV is one of the best pieces of hardware I’ve ever owned. I can hang all the consoles off it. So I have my kids Cube, PS2, amd my Xbox plugged into it as I continue my orgy of game renting.

My oldest kid is 10 so our console games are the Zeldas, Sonics, Marios, and such like which I don’t cotton to.

Hopefully, this wouldn’t involve Kitsune quoting himself; a frightful thought.

He does? Didn’t happen to me.

Whatever Tom is doing to “vet” new posters, I’m getting the sinking feeling that it may not be stringent enough.

Anyway November, I thought you were leaving once you discovered that you actually either have to be humble or knowledgable to post here.

Maybe you should come over to PnR for a while. We’re very nice in there. :twisted:

[size=2]Edit:pnr not pnl. Hi, I’m going gold tomorrow. Can you tell?[/size]

You can blame Kitsune for me sticking around.

You can blame Kitsune for me sticking around.[/quote]

Who can we blame for someone not knowing one of the top game developers of the last two decades? Not knowing Capcom is like a professed movie fan not knowing what Universal is.

Also, your ten year old was playing Resident Evil?

You can blame Kitsune for me sticking around.[/quote]

Who can we blame for someone not knowing one of the top game developers of the last two decades? Not knowing Capcom is like a professed movie fan not knowing what Universal is.

Also, your ten year old was playing Resident Evil?[/quote]
shrugs sue me

I never played arcade games. Until I got an Xbox this summer, all our consloe games were for little kids.

Like I said, I’ve been on an orgy of game renting/playing. Only Capcom’s games got a thumbs up.

This thread is one large train wreck.

What Capcom games got the thumbs up? Were these Capcom games for Xbox?

–Dave

Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry (some number and subtitle), and Onimusha 3.

On the ps2.