When are you voting?

As soon as I get my ballot in the mail. On Nov 4th I will be volunteering for the Obama campaign, so I will still be participating, just in a different way.

I don’t trust the mail enough to ship mine off. So I’ll be at the elementary school to cast my vote. Also, I want to make sure there’s no campaigning inside/outside the school as I believe that’s illegal.

You early voting bitches will be sorry. No sticker for you!

I voted early, and here’s my sticker to prove it:

I’ll share mine with ya’ll.

And for those who aren’t sure if they voted:

No “early and often” option for Bob?

:-)

Thinking about “early voting” this year. Wouldn’t mind getting it out of the way.

Voting on election day to help turn VA blue! :D

Yay vote-by-mail ballot.

I dropped off two absentee ballot request forms for my sisters, today, and ahead of me in line at the town office were two older folks who were voting early, and another who was getting her ballot to take home.

As for me, I always vote on Election Day, if I can. I’ve volunteered to serve as an election worker this year, but they haven’t called me yet to say if they need me.

Early voting starts here on the 21st, so that’s when I’ll go. I’m in love with early voting, I was in and out in less than 5 minutes in 2006.

I voted yesterday.

Voted today. Got my sticker, too.

The polling place was pretty busy, with a steady stream of people getting in line to vote the entire time I was there. No hassles, and nothing unexpected happened.

I only just found out / realised I can vote. In your election! Except that I’m well past the absentee registration, unfortunately.

Even though I was born in NZ my parents are both American and I have (currently expired, going to renew) an American passport. That makes me a citizen of the grand old US of A!

Damnit, I really should have realised this fact sooner. Ah well, my state would be California so I don’t think my vote would make it any bluer than it already is.

Voted today.

Voted this evening…

But you could vote no on proposition 8.

I tried to early vote yesterday, but Texas early voting spots are only open until 5:00 this week. So I’ll go in Saturday instead.

Where’s the option for ‘not going to bother’?

I must do some research on what I can or can’t vote for as a non-resident absentee voter. Just the state elections I would imagine – it would be a little frivolous to be voting on more specific state issues when I have never lived there.

Reading that proposition has well and truly given me incentive to register, though I don’t think I’ll be in time to vote on it.

Voted today. And I got a sticker that says “I Voted Early”

Which will be rather worn out by Nov. 4th when it won’t be hip and indie anymore.