When do the next generation GPUs drop?

ETH is down even more than BTC, so…

Yes, that’s why gpus are reasonably priced again.

Could this possibly be real? All from the same seller… stolen?

Clearly scam listings. Likely a hijacked account.

Yeah, gone now. Either stolen, a random act of generosity, or as you say, a compromised account. Ebay scares me, but I HAVE had that kind of luck before…

They are fake. People do this to harvest information. You buy it, they get all your valid shipping info which they add to a list. Then they can sell those. There’s been a rash of it on amazon too.

I find that the general rule of “If you ask yourself if it’s too good to be true, it probably is” to be wise to follow.

Agreed. It’s that probably that is just so sparklingly attractive to gamblers and bargain hunters. I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger on that one.

Dayumn, EVGA listed a $1349.99 GTX 2080ti , on their website.

Wow, that one wasn’t there yesterday. I love the:

TBA MHz Boost Clock

Whelp I finally did it. I, as they say, “pulled the trigger” on a Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64.

It’s the first time I’ve ever bought electronics for a product’s original MSRP 2 years after it was first released… and I feel like I’m getting a good deal. What strange days these are.

Newegg has the Powercolor Red Devil Vega 64 (also a solid card) for the same price but I lean towards Sapphire.

@BrianRubin you may want to look at this instead:

https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814137142?sdtid=12022019&SID=d3aff1c0b39f11e8a1ed1a5de5c8a3b20INT&AID=10446076&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-Slickdeals+LLC--na--na--na&cm_re=1080ti_msi--14-137-142-_-Product

If you can wait for the 2000 series benchmarks then even better

MSI? What am I? Amish?

Ha. You card.

I’m slightly tempted by that offer myself @Chappers but I’m wondering of a 2060 would get me anything over a 1070 at a lower TDP. I don’t think they’ll offer ray tracing stuff on the lower end cards, so maybe there is scope for a decent bump in old timey magic lantern graphics, or whatever.

I’m sure I’ll have an ah-ha! moment later, but for now, I don’t get it.
Even Google could not save me.

A 1080ti will get you about a 50% jump over a 1070 but definitely more power. I don’t think the new 2080 will be significantly quicker in non raytracing performance than a 1080ti. Have they even announced a 2060 yet?

Rumors are it’ll be ~5% faster than a 1080ti on current games. Lower-end models are not announced yet, no.

And will sell for $900+ so at least a $300 premium on current deals for ~ 5% better performance.

Ah ha!
It just clicked.
16 minutes. Not bad.

Still not getting it.