When was the last time you puked?

Being married rules.

So did you end up marrying that hobo, or what?

Nov 2008. We had Dominos that night around 6-7, spent a lazy evening watching TV afterwards. Around 11 got up to get a drink of water before bed, walked out of the kitchen and slammed into a wall and then hit the floor. Felt like all blood pressure dropped and my head was spinning. Made it to the half bath and proceeded to bless it for the next 24 hours. After that, it started coming out the other end. Missed two days of work, didn’t eat Dominos again for a long time.

22 years. And was my mother’s Christmas dinner that did it to me (and no one else that ate it). I didn’t know which end to put over the toilet. And the annoying thing about that was the first time I had puked in the previous 23 years. So that’s once in the last 45 years. Which means…oh no! I’m just about due to hurl again.

I think you’ve got me confused with Siren, the hobosexual. ;-)

This!

-Tom

Precisely seven years ago. I hate vomiting, and I don’t know how to do it. It always ends up coming out my nose and burning so bad. So I have effectively avoided vomiting for seven years.

Here’s to seven more :) !

What? This didn’t even happen in this thread.

This went through my family about six months ago. The worst part was knowing it was going to happen. My nine-year-old said her head and tummy hurt, three hours later she had stuff coming out both ends at the same time. She was on the toilet leaning over and puking into the bathtub. this went of and on for about an hour. Later that night, same thing with my son, the symptoms followed by the explosions three hours later. The next morning it was my wife’s turn.

So when my head started hurting it was horrible knowing what was coming. I wish it would have just hit me. It was bad enough that my whole body ached afterwards, it felt like I’d run a marathon.

A week ago. I’m having a bout of chronic kidney stones, and puking can come along with the pain. Sad part is, this is becoming ‘normal’, instead of infuriating or horrifying.
Supposedly the last one is in the pipeline now, so maybe some respite after it passes.

It was the day the Burning Crusade came out for WoW. I remember going into the new zones, and flying around Hellfire Peninsula, and then getting sort of a stomach ache. I thought I had eaten a bad sandwich. Told everyone I was feeling bad, and logged out.

Turns out I had a horrible horrible case of stomach flu. Shortly thereafter got a terrible headache and soon after that I barfed bigtime into a plastic garbage bag I had sitting next to the chair I was sitting in. I was sick and out of sorts for about three days.

Oops. Sowwy. My mistake.

Oops. Sowwy. My mistake. You girlie types all look the same to me.