Where did Kwanzaa originate?

Look. Like someone else said, it doesn’t matter if she’s right. I’m certainly not going to bother researching an Ann Coulter Gem Of Insanity to check… why should I? You don’t think that there’s possibly, maybe, a better source for analysis on the source of Kwanzaa than Ann Mofucking Coulter? Of course you do, but that’s not why you’re here, are you? You just want to make us angry about something. You get your fun from the responses you get to make to us self-righteous Nazis, and that’s all you want. I just wish you would admit it already.

By the way, you compared us to the Nazis. Nobody, not one single person here, has done the same to you.

But let’s just take your statement earlier and see how it applies to reality.

Quotes shamelessly stolen from wikipedia, which also has some analyses of how she often misrepresents her sources. This is why Ann Coulter is not valid. If you bring her here, you should be prepared for our responses. But then again, that’s exactly what you wanted, right?

Ann Coulter sucked the brains out of my sister’s baby. True story.

I’ve never heard of Kwanzaa, either here or when I lived in Nigeria. I gather from the delectable and apparently entirely reasonable Ann that it’s some kind of FBI thing. Is it water boarding for black people? Or is that the CIA?

I think we’re about to experience a P&R first here, folks. I think everyone, regardless of past enmity and regardless of political persuasion, is agreeing here!

1. We want Aikes to go away.
  2. Then again we don’t want Aikes to go away because it’s fun to play “how many posts into a thread before Aikes invokes Godwin?”

p.s. why does it hurt my ears to even read Ann Coulter?

Reading those Coulter quotes from wikipedia makes me reconsider my earlier assertion that she isn’t nearly as funny as Cleve Blakemore. Here are some more wikiquote excerpts:

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building." - in a New York Observer interview, 26 August, 2002

“Of course I regret it. I should have added ‘after everyone had left the building except the editors and the reporters’.” - in a rightwingnews.com interview, 26 June, 2003

“My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that’s because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism.” - MSNBC February 8, 1997

Then there are the 22 million Americans on food stamps. And of course there are the 39 million greedy geezers collecting Social Security. The greatest generation rewarded itself with a pretty big meal." - WorldNetDaily, December 2, 2003

You musta missed this the first dozen times.

IT’S ANN COULTER!

I saw a homeless guy with a sign saying he needed money for Ninja training because Ninjas killed his family and he wanted revenge. Should I have ignored the quality of the source and believed him?

This is a very important link to post in every Ann Coulter thread: http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

Aikes made Brian post something that made sense. Surely some small celebration is in order?

To be fair to Brian, he is occasionally lucid and even his most insane ravings usually have a sentence or two of insight.

One cannot say the same of Ann Coulter.

Troy

At the risk of actual relevance:

Wikipedia on Kwanzaa’s origin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

To be truly fair to me, Qt3 does not properly judge my insight or lack thereof in any particular post with any great accuracy.

The “sentence or two” is what you understand… that doesn’t imply anything beyond that necessarily.

I well know that its the mainstream, populist positions, the KNOWN positions from the known issues, that draw praise, and the more radical, explorative, bold, at times truly impressive positions that NEVER draw praise. Because people are always afraid or simply ignorant of the unknown…

Its not hatred, enmity, displeasure, talk of insanity, ignoring, or any other negative consequence that bothers me… I’ve been getting that my entire life. Its FAVOR, praise, honor, respect, gratitude that I have to beware… I beware all seductive traps, traps that seek to lure me into becoming the kind of petty human that issues the favor in the first place.

If humanity REALLY wants to earn my respect they will first and foremost stop worshipping themselves, stop honoring humans who AGREE with them with the horrible conceit of calling that WISDOM, stop dishonoring humans who DISAGREE with them with the horrible conceit of calling that ignorance.

Qt3 is no better than anyone else with respect to this. You honor me when I seem to favor you, agree with you, and dishonor me when I say things that bother you or oppose you.

You attempt to ban dissent and laud support. You’re part of the political problem in America.

Again, your mistaken conceit.

Ann Coulter’s positions are born from a worldview of cynical polarity. Within this, she is certainly sane and the rhetoric and falsity she provides is justified. There are no “insane ravings” found within Ann Coulter, just the logical writings of a diseased worldview…

Its that worldview that must be destroyed. The demagogues, defeatists and the pool of crap they emerged from has to be bid farewell.

Where’s that guy with the rotating Koontz .gif when you need him?

So clearly, the logical deduction wouldn’t be that the problem lies with you, but rather the sum total of everybody else on the planet, none of whom understand your brilliance.

Here, allow me to Koontz it up for you:

Brian: Squibbidy-flippity-doo!
Humanity: Erm… I’m not sure we understand.
Brian: I must be a SUPER-GENIUS!!!

Oh, and by the way: Taking anything Ann Coulter says seriously is tantamount to believing George W. Bush is just a good ol’ working boy. She says the stuff she says for a) money, and b) notoriety. A whore, in other words.

This is a multifaceted gem, taken with the rest of your post. I am sure mankind at large is grateful for your tips on how to get into your good graces.

The rest of his post? Hell, it works by itself, and it works on another level with the rest of his post, but to get the most out of it, you have to consider that line while weighing his entire body of work.

Now I feel as if there has been at least some conversation.
Thank you to all you who did even a little more then reply with some Ann Coulter Hate.
A big thanks to those of you who gave some explanation of your side, including you Scry. You did masterfully this round so thank you.

I will move on now, it seems this issue is pretty much without debate since no one has attempted it.

Sorry to let you down in your search for elevated discourse, Aikes.

Please, if there’s anything humanity can do to win your respect, let us know.

You can only represent yourself. In the end we can only be the best “we” we can be. I wont try to change you, I only ask questions because I look for answers or I look for how others see the same issue.

We may not agree, we may agree completely, or we may be somewhere in the middle with each other. When we converse if we have our mind open we will learn something so thank you for your input whatever it may be.

There’s a difference between an open mind and an empty one.

There is a difference between your girfriend and your mom too, at least your mom calls first.