Where's Tom Chick?

Why, I just saw him hanging out in the Knights of the Dinner Table thread in Books, TV, and Misc. Media. In case anyone’s looking for him. I hear he spends a lot of time there. He just can’t get enough of that role-playing humor.

Sssssuuuuuurrrrre he doesn’t know what KODT is. Good cover Tom. :wink: [as Tom checks the KODT thread every 15 minutes because that comic is to him what the Ben and jLo saga is to the rest of the world]

Ben, did you get that email from Tom about the new RPG he’s making based on that comic strip? Apparently D20 wasn’t good enough to he’s designing his own system. Can’t wait.

Yeah, it’s a Live-Action RPG, apparently. He’s sewing together some costumes this week. I hear he wants to play-test it at the next Shoot Club.

I’m booking a flight and charging up the digital camera right now.

Huh. Someone must have told Cathcart that the new game involves roleplaying as ducks, or dogs in duck suits. I thought that was supposed to be a secret. Well, I’m looking forward to it anyway.

Yeah, Tom’s going to play a fey elven bard, complete with lyre and bells on his pointy shoes.

:D

“Magic Missile! Magic Missile! Magic Missile! Magic Missile!”

;)

I cast it AT THE DARKNESS!

I thought his costume was adding a feather to his beret?

“Sleep! Death! Sleep! Death!”

I thought he had invited Geryk for that.

Just wait until I find a picture of a duck in chain mail.

Yeah, Tom’s going to play a fey elven bard, complete with lyre and bells on his pointy shoes.

:D[/quote]

No, no, no! That role is reserved for Bruce Geryk!

No, no, no! That role is reserved for Bruce Geryk![/quote]
That joke is soooo 45 minutes ago.

No, no, no! That role is reserved for Bruce Geryk![/quote]
That joke is soooo 45 minutes ago.[/quote]

Yeah, well, so am I. No, wait a minute, that’s years.