Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

Haha, this comment section is HILARIOUS! Thanks Tom! Oh and can't wait to see what you think of Driveclub.

If one person hates something, by definition it is not "universally loved."

....How hasn't a big cooperation hired a hitman to take this guy out yet?

No, but when millions of people buy and enjoy the game, it generally could be considered to be "universally loved."

You absolute fucking bellend.

Wow.. this review is a joke. Ridicules, pure traffic hit review. Disgusted.

Yay. A pretentious cunt. Just what every gaming site needs.

Depends. Don't you go out of business if I don't view your reviews or click your ads?

I never really write these kind of reviews - but your site seems to frequently buck the trend of reviews. I respect your creative decision to place a one on a business level - it is your prerogative. But is this game really a one (from a discussion standpoint)? I mean people will read your review to wonder why, you get more activity to your site - so in essence you are marketing yoursite with bad reviews, a common marketing tactic. Honestly this game is not a 1/5. I know you will want to ask for specifics to your discussion above - and I am not a critic but will say:

Graphics - are really good, not sure of your bland comment

Gameplay - they have added the ability to change your car in the middle of a race series - this is pretty cool. The races are pretty quick and digestible. This is an arcade racer, not a race simulator.

Last gen vs. this gen - no differences? completely different location, driving offroad, rain - nah this ia all the same, really?

Again I respect your business but IMO you are frequently off the mark.

I agree with you sir. Always read good and bad reviews.
I think that attacking a journalist for a bad review is damaging for the players in the long run.
Imagine if all bloggers, journalist etc would just write good opinions, to avoid the anger of few loud people, we would not be able to trust any review.

Personally I enjoyed the first horizon more, and I cant handle the other Forza games. But honestly to complain about the driving line and the whole drivatar difficulty, makes you sound like girl. I play without the line and with the drivatar difficulty on Pro and its only a little challenging, but really fun as it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Also the rewind option is there for a reason, if you cant beat a rival who might have used rewind then maybe you just cant play the game.

tom chick is a sonygger. Giving halo 4 and this a 1 while giving shit games like tearaway 5. Pathetic.

Looks like 400,000 people have bought the game so far. Maybe we'll revisit when they actually get to at least 2 million, though that would mean that only .0005% of the world's population bought and enjoyed the game (assuming everyone who bought it enjoyed it). So still far from universally loved.

Fu.... off... For that score!!!!!

Why are you so upset, its just his opinion. Just cuz you think FH2 deserves more than the score he gave it doesnt mean it does because its all just opinions. Now calm the "f" down, and take it easy and remember, its only games. And personally i agree with him, Forza is banal and sterile and bland.

Oh you're one of those internet trolls that has nothing better to do with his time other than be online all day long sweating videogames, making a thousand accounts and upvoting himself with his 1000 other accounts and downvoting others. You are the saddest form of human being on this planet.

So this guy is the Armond White of game reviews? Good to know. Opinion ignored.

You do realize that there is some serious follow the leaderism going on in video games right? So they all follow each other on review scores. And who the hell still cares about review scores in this day and age?

Or a honest opinion of how he feels about the game. I personally find the game to be a incredible bore. Wouldnt take it for free. Does that make me biased too?

Just like your opinion will now be ignored too.