Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

I love how you think your opinion is fact. You're cute.

How mature, resorting to childish sh*t talking. I sincerely hope you're not an adult. However, i fear you are. Grow up, guy. Lets see what you look like. Im sure its nothing to brag about.

And why half black and not half white?

In that sense, yes. But then again, you're also listing Gamepur as a reliable source. Gamepur who actually flat out make up their numbers from nothing.

For example, in that article they "confirm" that the Xbox One sold less than 20,000 units in Europe during DriveClub launch week. I can confirm that a single European retailer sold more than that on their own. And DriveClub hasn't even entered the top 3 in many European sales charts, yet somehow has sold more than Forza Horizon 2, which sits above it (and was in the chart the previous week, too) in those very same charts.

You may be right about the "universally loved" thing (even though you should be comparing the sale number to the console sales number, not to the population of planet earth) - but please...I beg you...PLEASE don't quote Gamepur on anything.

Good thing I'm not the face of a website and paid for my opinion then. I'd hate to look like an edgy asshole.

http://dictionary.reference.co...

Opinions are, literally, biased by definition. Saying "Unbiased Opinion" is like saying "Smart Metacritic Goer".

The whole concept of "unbiased review" is idiotic. A person's biases come through in every single thing they do unless, maybe, you're talking hard scientific work.

(Has fingers in ears) I CANT HEAR YOU.

what attention seeking whore. wow. fucking shit site. please, go fucking kill youself.

/s

who the fuck made this review? this has to be a joke, seriously a 1.5?

You're mother, so careful what you say. And stop acting all mad over somebody else's opinion. What is everybody else supposed to feel like you and like what you like?

You got issues if you are taking this, this serious. Get out more, get some friends, leave your house, maybe even get a girl. Cuz games should not matter this much to you.

Actually metacritic is very supportive of this site. http://www.quartertothree.com/...

Great review, what an overhyped game! Glad to see its traffic, handling, physics and lack of purpose called out. It's all show and no substance.

Great honest review!

I am actually disturbed to find this review amongst the ones on gamerankings.com. And what is even more disturbing is that I can't seem to find any indication or explanation on the rating system. Any serious gamingsite has a sort of "meter" indicating the general meaning of the different scores. A 1/5 or 2/10, 20/100, on any serious gaming site/magazine, goes towards gamebreaking bugs and faulty design causing a game to be nearly unplayable.
Does the rating system here have no such general indication and is it purely based on what the reviewer feels like at that exact point in time?
As an example I really disliked Destiny as a game and would give it a 3/10 from a personal point of view. Now when being a reviewer, I would approach the game differently and from different perspectives and would objectively give it a higher score for the amazing graphics, good atmosphere, the fun I had exploring randomly with some friends, the music that was to my liking..
What I mean by this is that the review you set forth, to me at least, never had any objective information to give, nor was there an atempt to look at it from a different perspective. To put things more into balance and give a more clear view on a rating, many platforms provide a seperate score for, sound, music, graphics, gameplay, ... . This alone allready offers a chance to put things into perspective and give a more clear indication of why a score is either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
So It's not really the review that is lacking (although almost nothing about, graphics, sound, music, different cars, online modes, ..) , it's moreoff the concept of the scorebased system of the site itself that is lacking.
If this site allows reviews based upon 'I don't like the game and how it plays out and I will give it a 1/5 based pure and alone on that' then I see no fault of yours (the reviewer).

How someone could work at gaming journalist and be so fucking retarded?

Do you like racing games? It would be like me reviewing sports games. I am not a fan of sport simulators, so I can't give an accurate score.

You heard it hear first, folks. Horizon 2 is as bad as Superman 64, Aquaman, Drake 99 Dragons, Sonic 06, and Big Rigs.

Utterly terrible review. Are you even a journalist at all? Not liking a game is one thing but stating how terrible it is because it's not your cup of tea is poor journalism. Won't be back to this website!!