Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

Yeah I know Drivatar research has been around for years, but only from Forza 2 though. Didn't know Forza 1 had it.

And yeah It's not completely accurate and it takes time to sync up to 100%

Since it's a part of MS research we will probably see greater improvement in the next years.

Can't wait to see if MS uses FPGA (reconfigurable hw with high performance) servers on XO . They probably will.

When MS said they will use cloud to make XO more powerful I don't think they lied. It's just that we probably won't see it in use for another 2-3 years.

ftp://ftp.cs.utexas.edu/pub/db...

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8...

You are a disgrace.. Reading any of the characters you've written makes me feel ashamed of being able to read.

Aaron is exactly right. The whole point of a public review from a supposed gaming expert (i.e. someone who plays or has played many games) is to provide a gamer, who, for whatever reason, cannot access a demo, the information allowing him or her to decide whether such a game is worth spending money on.

The gamer couldn't care less if this kind of game is to the reviewers taste or not, the gamer simply wants to know how well the game performs in every significant department; visuals, audio, gameplay mechanics, game performance, etc. Only when each department of a game is reviewed professionally, can a gamer make a decision.

Interest in a particular game or genre is already there for the majority of gamers, before they've even begun to look at reviews. Therefore, it's the quality of how the game has been put together that the majority are wanting to read about, not how the reviewer would rather be playing a FPS or RPG.

So, for that reason alone, Aaron is correct. Place your review in the USER section of Metacritic. Your rating system bears no relevance to what the majority want or expect from a critic review. These kind of reviews are unprofessional and, quite frankly, worthless outside of the masses of user reviews which litter sites like Metacritic with their pretentious drivel.

Have you ever heard of dlc packs bitch

This is actually my favorite Xbox One game thus far and one of my favorite of this current generation, despite the fact it lacks any sensation of speed at all. I'm curious to see you guys review that shitfest called Sunset Overdrive.

That would explain why you don't like this game despite you never played it so you don't have the right to criticize. You use this joke of a article for your sources. Also you upvoted yourself.

I did play it and it is indeed quite terrible. Worse racing game in years.

Based off your history, I doubt it.

Congrats, you are like the Anne Coulter of gaming journalism. In all fairness, I guess your click bait reviews did their trick,... once.

Tom Chick, do the world a favor, stop writing, please.

That's just stupid if you don't like the game here's. Crazy Idea don't play it!!!! It's really not that complicated of a process to change the game

Easily the single worst review I have ever read. BY FAR!! My 10 year old son could write a better review than this.

Here we are after another year, and this pathetic joke of a gaming website still exists! I wish Metacritic would just remove Quarter to Three.

The thing is, he's being a dick about it, criticizing everything about the game that is supposed to be there. It's a freaking arcade racer. Not supposed to be a high quality racing Sim. And bitching about there being no progression? Again, it's a racing Sim, not Skyrim. And the bitching about GETTING MONEY FOR NOTHING. Boy, you'd be pissed if you won the lottery. And bitching about not getting a free car from the Wheel Spin. Hey, it's RANDOM. I've gotten shit tons of cars from that. Some more than once. And, if you don't get a car, you can fucking BUY ONE with the money the game gave you :O. And he's bitching about the amount of driving in the game, in a GAME ABOUT DRIVING. In short, this guy is an idiot, he clearly doesn't like the game, people have opinions, and his doesn't matter.

I think the reason people take exeption to your review is that you seem to have decided that you were goi g to give the game a low score then tried to find ways to justify it. I'm at a loss to understand how you can penalise a game for being exactly what it set out to be? Tbe whole point of FH2 is to be able to race anywhere be it on road off rosd through vinyards down dirt tracks, what do you want to happen get bogged down in mud and have to call a farmer to tow you out? The fact you said crashing into parked scooters doesn't slow you down makes me question whether you eve actually played the game or just watched videos on Youtube. Maybe the timing of this review is actually an indication of your motive for the ridiculously low score. You posted this on the day Driveclub reviews went live (almost 2 weeks after FH2 came out). Driveclub, was getting terrible reviews because at launch the game was virtually unplayable. It looks like you wrote this simply because you knew it would have a negative impact on the metascore.

You then give Driveclub a 3, a game that was so broken at launch that most of it's features were disabled the much lauded PS + version still hasn't launched 3 months later a game that is still being patched now. FH2 on the other hand was an open world go anywhere arcade racer. It accomplishes everything it sets out to achieve, no part of the game was broken, the online worked flawlessly, car physics were excellent, graphics werr great, yet you chose to give the game a 1???? There is no logical explanation at all.

You've said your review scores are basically i like it or i don't like it. Where is your journalistic integrity? What happen to giving a balanced, objective review detailing the good, the bad and the ugly? You seriously need to review your scoring process because your current system is flawed.

I'm just surprised he didn't have fun playing the game. All the things he disliked about the game are not enough to make the game boring or less fun.

csdsc

Did you ever consider the fact that maybe you just shouldn't play racing games. I love racing games and know a ton about cars and have even rebuilt one; 1977 corvette. This game is amazingly accurate and wonderful. Turning off assists (if you know how to drive) can give you massive advantages. That's the only way to get a true driving experience. You can't bash a game that you suck at. Sure there are things that need improving but maybe find your genre of games and stop bashing this one.

Im looking around at metacritic for a new game, i see FH2 having a high score, so i go in and look at the reviews. People gave it 100.. are they really that dumb? FH2 was a huge let down, coming from FH1 the game lacks features (online lobbys, limited amount of tuning setups!!!?), the drive wherever you like bs lets everyone shortcut and on top of that lets add drivetrain swops. They made the game for useless drivers that make every car 4wd, ram every other driver and then think they are good at the game. Road trips force you to drive the offroad races with any car, a P1 jumping on fields, a lambo drifting in dirt on the cover, even the ais ram you! and they call it a car entusiast game, you can't even change cars between races! Ooh, wait, lets add more offroad bs in a dlc which you have to buy even if you have the car pass and vip. Sorry T10 and playground, 1/5 and I hope you loose enough players to get it, cause FM5 wasn't that great either.

Dude really...who writes whole research paper bitching about a game?