Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

He brought up a lot of good points.. what is the point with driving clean, while everyone else wins dirty? it's not exactly competitive.

Nice Way to get Views, I'm gonna Make a Gaming Website and Gave all games 1/10 till the Publishers Pay me
How is that your Scores count in Metacritic?? I'm Just Curious
Its Fun F****** things up in the Name Of "Opinions" I can Easily Say "F***** You" and Thats my Opinion But its Not Its an Insult Just like this review Score

Actually if you read the text it's painfully clear that he deliberately ignores the intent of the game. I mean come on, he's criticizing the lack of penalty for going off the track in a game built to do exactly that. Takes marks of for lack of physics in a game where having them in a big way diminishes the purpose. He can't even express why driving to an event (driving between the driving) is a bad thing. All the bitching he makes about the driving-line situation can be solved by paying attention to the free drive sections... learn how to spot waypoints without the need for lines.
All reviews are objecting, in this I agree, but it's called journalistic integrity to not review something you have design issues with, especially when those design issues are part of the game that everyone else accepts. You wouldn't have a COD veteran review Valiant Hearts under the pretense of "it's a war game" because you know exactly the kind of review you would get.

The only good review of this game on the internet
Game is a turd and deserves 0/10 everywhere.

Hahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhaha Driveclub driver? Sad pony? Go knack yourself

Actually it's an unfortunate fact. Many bonuses come from Metacritic scores. One super low score like this effects the whole scale.
Being a reviewer holds a responsibility to everyone, and as such there are rules of thumb that established reviewing sites (of any medium) hold. For instance, 50% SHOULD read as average. Gamers think of 50% as bad, which it's not. Sure, maybe don't rush to buy a 50% game over an 80%, considering pricing of most games and especially if it's in the same genre. Below 50% is reserved for a product TECHNICALLY broken in some aspect. It has nothing to do with control schemes unless those controls are inconsistent in their process or too muddled. I hate inverted look, but if it was the only option for a game, as a journalist I can't say the game is terrible because of it, just that it's limited in options. It doesn't control bad, I don't enjoy controlling it.
I'm getting off track...0-49% is a technically broken game. 50-85% is a degree of 'perfectness' within it's genre. Why only 85%? Because that's considered an "A" product. Anything 86-100% excels not only in it's genre, but EVERY game. A 90% racer is a game that ANYONE should be able to enjoy.
This game is far from technically broken, so a 50% should be the minimum score it should get.

nope it's just a terrible game like anyone with good taste will tell you

lol nobody worked hard on this POS, lazy ass game with bland boring open world nothing to do, cars drive like boats on land, it's ridiculous.

well said. the fanboyism regarding this game is unbelievable, reeks of giving MS a free pass in an attempt to save the dying XB1.

actually Driveclub is fantastic lool.. im fucking loving the game! ive literally been playing it since yesterday (came out in UK) FH2 is amazing no doubt but im tired of open world racers with no substance.

in sales? lol we don't even know sales of the games
FH2 did pretty poorly though.

AOW3 is a great game, FH2 isn't.

ahahahaha what BS!!! we dont even know what the over all sales are you dumbfuck!!!! so chill out hero ¬__¬

People need to relax. It's just an opinion.

If Chick would say that sunsets are ugly or that kittens should be shot, most people would not agree with those opinions, but it wouldn't mean he is right or wrong, it would just be an opinion.

man ahahahah just stop to write this fuckin bs and go to school

1/5 is pretty ridiculous. A 2/5 maybe but its not that bad. :)
Seriously though I played the demo for 20 mins on a friend's Xbone and got so bored, there is nothing even impressive about it graphically either.

Dat Click bait Tom Chick review. Nothing new to see here folks. I really enjoyed this read. This was so badly written it's almost funny. Tom Chick reviewed the most repetitive and unfinished trash put out this year, Destiny and gave it 3/5 stars. The credibility of this unprofessional flame bait troll is absolute zero. I'm just glad to see the people who bought Driveclub and ended up disappointed are having a blast with this review.

"Tom, Better to play with yourself!" (yeah It's just my opinion!)

Loser? lol Who is the one spending time calling people names over the internet? Wow, the things people do over plastic.

Yeah Forza 3 was arcadish but Forza 5 has improved ALOT.