Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

He's mad Delayclub wasn't the Forza killer he had hoped and in fact ended up being a turd so he took his anger out in this review LOL

How often does a reviewer literally call a game shit when it's bad? Not often. But you have completely misunderstood me. My point was to prove you wrong when you said Horizon 2 had bad physics, and ISR said it had the best on consoles. Not if they think DC is good or not, that was about my opinion, not theirs

You're the one who brought up ISRs opinion on DC.

Forza 3 was arcadish, I agree with that.

Forza 5 is full sim, while FH2 is sim/arcade.

The reason why you have the almost the same speed on tarmac and off-road is because this is an open world game, which have races that are mixed with tarmac and off road. If FH2 had same effect when driving off the tarmac like on FM5 (car slowing down) the game would have been more boring, and more difficult (it's already hard enough on higher difficulty).

It just wouldn't make sense for the devs to do this.

You have to play it to understand what i'm talking about.

'Dying XB1'?

Yeah i'm afraid Sony would go bankrupt before XO would go away. Sorry to ruin your wet dream of Sony monopolizing the gaming industry.

lmao with the way the xb1 is selling it's definitely dying

No, Tom wins.

What I'll never understand is this: Why does the modern gamer give a crap about what other people think? If you buy a game and love it - play the stupid game and revel in it! Why do you feel the need to go onto websites and whine about other people who don't like the game as much as you do? What do you care? Just keep playing the damned game! Modern society seems to require the hive mind. Everyone must agree on everything. No! They musn't! Freedom of thought is still alive....

Intent is not a magic shield against criticism, sorry.

If you're gonna make multiple accounts to insult me at least spell my name right, fucko.

Critics are not fucking beholden to play to the publisher's tunes. They don't get to set the rules for how people criticize the things they put out.

sorry, but you need to shield us from your fat ugly face ---- for the three!...swoosh!!!

did you write this article, cause you seem to care an awful lot there pig face.

Never said it should be. I do disagree that a preference to a style shouldn't warrant a score reflecting a broken product.

That is you reading more things into the score that is stated, and is primarily a problem with you and secondarily a problem with review scores as a concept.

Fine, but this skews players perspectives as well. I still maintain that 50% is still a pass in the real world. It could be better, but it follows the rules enough. Saying something "fails" by giving it under 50% should only apply when something is physically broken in gameplay mechanics, graphics, controls... something.

no, clickbait website owner wins. we all lose for being here in the first place. i give your faggy name a 1/5. how you like dem apples faggy?

Im going to review your review site. I give it 0/10 because i don't like review sites.

Nope. That's a lack of understanding how scoring works on the reviewers part. Scores as a concept are fine when utilized properly, which they are in cases where ruberics and such are explained. Reviewing needs to be a relation of written word and associated score. The written here is fine (I can agree and disagree with things logically) but the associated score, since it is somewhat standardized as a concept, is not accurate on a 1-100 scale.

You don't get to define someone else's review score system. What makes you think you get to do that?

I never said it had bad physics though did I?, and you're the one who proclaimed them as being experts on the subject and that their opinion is the one that counts, not me! I just pointed out that your own opinion of the game isn't shared by your so called experts!

Imagine if Driveclub gets a 5/5 after this.