Who cares about Forza Horizon 2?

He's points in the review are all retarded reasons to hate the game.

- Cars don't slow down off raod
They do slow down off road.

-Complains about there being an auto pilot, Bitches more about other Drivers being better than him.

- Complains about the point of Slots when the point is so Obvious to earn more Cars and Money.

It's reviews like this is what hurts the industry, when someone's going to look at it the opinion will reflect off them and they may never want to buy because of shitty reviews.

I don't know why you've established 50% as an arbitrary "pass in the real world." A movie can get a one-star review and still project on the screen just fine. The whole scale should be available for criticism, and not restricted to products that are somehow physically broken.

Why do you think a review has to be a sum of these particular components? This kind of false objectivity is in no way logically mandated for game reviews. Do you rate movies like this?

Direction 1/5
Cinematography 1/5
Musical score 5/5
Plotting 1/5
Pacing 1/5
Special effects 1/5

Uh-oh, this has to be a two-star film!

Xbox One is selling more than PS3 did at this point in its lifecycle, and Sony didn't die did it? Well I mean Sony as a company didn't die. Even though most of its recent exclusives are dead on arrival, except TLOU.

MS buys Minecraft for 2.5 billion while Sony lost 2.15 billion in fiscal profit.

Think about that sentence and think about how your comment doesn't make any sense.

Yeah and Xbox will totally die off just because Sony have sold more consoles than MS

/s

I'm sorry that your precious console will not monopolize the market like in your fantasy world.

Both Xbox and Nintendo will be around for a long time.

Aaaah ok shit... I thought you were the guy I originally replied to. My bad.

Yeah I do watch their videos BUT I have not seen their review on DC. That's what I meant

I didn't mean to say that everything ISR say equals what is correct, or factual. But I would take their opinion over some random dude on a comment section on the internet.

I also want to add that if ISR think DC is good, what has that to do with they saying FH2 physics are good?

I haven't watched the review but surely they can't be bragging about the driving physics in DC right?(I'ts arcade after all)

So I guess my point is that, how can their opinion on DC contradict their knowledge about driving physics on sims?

Lmao relax you pony everyonr gave fail club shit review you idiot lmao your so dumb go play your mediocre exclusive

this site just a hater its as simple as dat snm.

This is the first review I've read of this game where it seems like any real thought was put into the way the different systems interact with each other. These games have always seemed to fool people into thinking that the game is super great by layering a bunch of superfluous junk on top of what is actually important about the game. Flashy graphics and visualized driving aids can't cover up for the flat driving mechanics that have never held up against Gran Turismo.

Why are you so butt hurt over this? You come off really pathetic.

These are the same people who gave tlou a 6/10 LMAO

I still don't agree with your assessment, though the star rating explanation makes it clearer.
My issue is that you are, like it or not, part of a community where most of the other players adhere to the "rules" for lack of a better term. When your score gets aggregated in something like Metacritic the point of your opinion converts into a conglomerated reflection of actual playability.

How in the F is this dude counted in Metacritic?

The critic needs to adopt a position of professional disinterest when reviewing. He fails in that regard. The score is a joke, as are his skills as a critic...

The elements are clearly different for different media. In film, if the acting is poor, chemistry non-existent, the effects lazy, the continuity broken, camera angles framed incorrectly etc. those all in turn affect the rating. Most, if not all professional reviewers, know how this is done. They will make clear the elements that took them away from the movie. The "preference" elements in film fall into categories like story, length, design... all things that can be considered personal in nature (why people listen to the word of one critic over another).
The only people who ignore this either aren't very good at their job or have a very defined replacement (think the "Two Thumbs Up" reviewing style, but even this was purely based on the audiences trust of the reviewers or at very least an understanding of how they feel about what those two liked or disliked)

Now if you hadn't played this game or any other Forza game, and you read this review, would you feel like it deserves anything more than one out of five? What in the review sounds remotely good?

The people who always pop up to whine about the scores Tom Chick gives always have baggage attached to the games. They want him to score it higher just because that's what every one does. It's expected that games in certain series will get a certain score and if it doesn't then some one is obviously trolling the people who like the game. You people seem to forget that no game is objectively good... it's all your opinion.

Have you ever hated a game that every one else really liked or are you lockstep with what everyone else says is good?

If you want to just link to reviews as fact then here is a counter.

http://www.edge-online.com/rev...

And even a quote: "Cars lean dramatically away from apexes; wheels independently retreat into their arches when they hit rumble strips. You can feel your vehicle’s weight shifting over the front wheels as you brake. Damping, anti-roll bars and centre of gravity are more than just abstract numbers being crunched behind the scenes: now you can see the effects of any adjustments. The result is transformative, bringing GT5’s already exceptional handling alive in a way that makes revisiting old favourites, whether it’s the Integrale, NSX or Skyline, a consistent pleasure, while making every other car game – Forza 5 included – feel flat in comparison."

Though you do raise some valid points about the competitiveness of the rival races, I think you need to play some other racing games. Forza Horizon 2 has a much more flushed out story than most PC racing games I've played.

Honestly never trust one review. If you are thinking about getting a game and not sure don't just stick to one review. Look for multiple reviews, high and low scores. That way you see what someone who really liked the game liked about and what someone like this reviewer really hated about it. Sometimes the pros and cons can be switched. For instance I like the driving when you go offroad because the game wouldn't be fun if it was very realistic offroad driving. Some people like this reviewer might hate that though and I accept that as their opinion even as I have my own opinion that is the opposite.

geez buddy get some p*ssy, and if u go the other way eat a fat c*ock