Who is Qt3's Most Insane Poster?

Banned posters do not count, since it is my theory that the insanity anti-singularity left when Koontz was banned has re-manifested itself in various Qt3 members.

Good insane, or bad insane?

Insane, or inane?

Both (obviously).

Oh please make it public :D

Ted seems like a shoe-in.

It would ruin the validity, methinks. I am, after all, a scientist!

I think this is a trick question. With the exception of the last option, these are probably all the same person with many names.

Dear Sir or Madam (with Dungsroman, you can’t be sure),

We are a gaggle of lawyers sending this notice to you on behalf of our client, the Kitsune. This letter is to inform you that the Kitsune is suing for damages resulting in, but not limited to a punishment of (1) a sound and firm nipple-tweaking and (2) literally taking the piss out of you. We have found you to have committed gross misrepresentation of his public character. By making a poll of Qt3 crazies and not including him, you insinuate that he is not one of the most insane posters and thus, damage his public image.

We the gaggles of lawyers, and the Kitsune, will shout objection at you and slam our hands down in shock at this inappropriate action on your part. Though the Kitsune may be an alien collective AI programmed to confuse and befuddle Internet denizens on several different planets simultaneously, it still has feelings.

Yours truly,

The Wright Quintuplets, in representation of the

-Kitsune

looks like someone’s thirsty!

Case in point.

Somebody check the postmark!

How do Unicorn, Spoofy, and Tim Elhajj aka Steve Canyon not make the list of candidates? Not saying that they’re insane, most insane or any bit insane, but they put out some brilliant stuff at times.

Screw those amateurs, how did Graeme Dice not make the list?

True true, Graeme was pretty intense. He was quite the one-man-gang.

There’s a 10 option limit, people. Thus, write-ins are allowable.

However, forgetting Graeme Dice is unforgivable.

Unicorn isn’t crazy, he’s just silly. Ditto Canyon and Spoofy, for different reasons. It’s like saying Midnight Son is crazy. This isn’t about who is colorful, it’s about who is insane.

In order for Kitsune to qualify, he’d have to admit he’s <deleted>

I was actually thinking of the whole cackle of Regulars over on the McCullough Rantblog.
How did they escape being included in the options? Does their clown car just not get all the way over here when they’re all piled in it?

I guess I’d have to go with Rimbo, though, since everyone knows homeboy’s clinical.

edit: and the answer appears directly above, even as you type!

What the hell, we can’t say Kitsune’s <deleted>!? I demand a refund.

What about Simpilot? One really is spoilt for choice.

Eh, they’re all pale pretenders to the Koontzian throne. No vote from me.