Who is the most handsome actor who ever lived?

My wife would concur on this one.

Don’t worry. I’ll share with her ;)

I’m terrible at judging these things, but even I can’t help but note that he is by far the best looking cast member on that show. So I wouldn’t even be mad :P

I thought we were talking mortals.

My wife would say

Richard Gere

I’d add this dude.

http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2015/09/idris-elba-suited-up-3-426x560.jpg
Idris Elba

Seeing Maggie Cheung in the sister thread, I feel obligated to add Tony Leung Chiu Wai.

In this thread, most of the pics include the guy’s name. In the sister thread, most of the pics go unlabeled. I have a hard time recognizing faces, even if the face seems familiar, which most of the pictures in either thread do seem familiar. But I wonder why most of us are posting the names of the men, but not the names of the women? Is it just like a sense that everyone should know the beautiful women from the last century? But then when we post about the guys, it’s a different sense, like I should probably say that this is Alexander Skarsgård, cause otherwise how will anyone know?

I think most of the pictures in the other thread were Audrey Hepburn’s, which is why they didn’t label them.

Reasonable point. I went back and edited in the label on my pic. I guess a lot of classical Hollywood-type actors tend to be fairly iconic. Especially the women.

My guess is most people could identify Liz Taylor and Audrey Hepburn by sight. Probably Bogart and Cary Grant too.

Jay Tavare does well in everything I’ve seen him in, and is incredibly hot too… aged well.

I tend to be better with the guys for reasons I can’t explain. Thanks for adding labels!

Also, it depends on their age in the picture. Some of these pictures have been floating around for a while, but then it’s hard to identify some of these same guys from pictures in their early twenties.

I spent an hour this morning reading her Wikipedia page. I can’t explain why I haven’t seen more of her movies. I watched old grandpa movies on Saturday afternoons, but mostly it was Laurel and Hardy, Bogart, or Cagney.

EDIT: And the Three Stooges on Sunday after church! haha, if Audrey had been in a three stooges, I feel I would more easily be able to recognize her now.

Ron Perlman.

None of this action?

Harrison Ford

Henry Cavill

This would be my wife’s pick

Your picture looks a little stretched or something.

He must be properly represented here and is, of course, a great choice!

As long as we’re posting pics of shirtless guys, who loves ya, baby?

Wife’s pick:

No love for Jack Elam?

What about that guy from Freejack that says “If you keep looking at me, you’ll see me kill ya”. I think he was the detective that hired Harrison Ford in Blade Runner, too.