Who is the most handsome actor who ever lived?

That picture is strangely awesome.

I once took a graduate class where I ended up being the only guy. At the end of the term the professor (also a woman) had a cookout at her house. They way those women talked about Mel Gibson was, ah … yeah.

He has one of those faces that look like they’re coming to a point in the middle. I’ve never liked that.

That’s called a nose, I think.

Yes but the whole face shouldn’t look as if it’s arriving at the nose.

This dude is another example:

so like a hawk nose or maybe a Nixon nose?

Yeah Nixon is the extreme example, although his ski-slope shape gives it a different wrinkle…

Well beauty and handsomeness are subjective, so you know what you like. heh

He doesn’t really technically belong in an actor thread since he is more well known for being a singer/songwriter, but he did act in a couple television episodes.

My wife’s favorite by far is Rob Thomas, lead singer of Matchbox 20. This is one of her favorite pictures of him.

We actually saw the band in concert in September of this year and bought VIP tickets so my wife could get a picture with the band and see them during their sound check. What she didn’t expect was that we would get a couple minutes to chat with the band before the group picture as a group of 9, and during that time she not only had the group picture with Rob’s arm around her, but she also got a big hug and had quite a chat with him (she was the only one in our group). I still haven’t been able to wipe that smile off her face from that day.

/thread

//thread

This thread just took a nosedive.

Before you check the URL or do an image search, guess who?

Dunno. Lon Chaney without makeup?

Would you agree that he’s pretty handsome? In a dark way? Maybe you recognize him better here.

Oh, Boris Karloff. Huh!

This is why Dwayne Johnson is such an awesome dude.

That kid was just in tears she was so pleased.

Do you guys think Jesus was a handsome dude or ugly? We have no pictures or photos from that time to verify.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the beholdee. ;)