Who wants to play Old World PBEM? (games starting August 1st!)

As the Diplomat of my team, I would say that:

We Will Bury you! Slams sandal on the rostrum

Ahem. Economically I mean. We will bury you economically. Under the high-grade Civics we will produce.

Now for the weird part. The first time I did my turn, I sent the worker to work the Mines. When that turn did not register, I re-did the turn, this time choosing to cultivate the Wheat. Apparently the first turn is what you are seeing though? And where did the second version of the turn go?

I suspected as much.

Hmm, I just took my turn in the game with @RothdaTheTruculent, and it had me do over what I previously did. I think we got rolled back a turn somehow? Or my move was undone? Whatever the case, on to the next person!

-Tom

Game Two.Two

Turn in; @triggercut is up

@Thraeg is up. Hopefully I made the right decision blowing half my stone filling a cursed hole.

Edit: I also didn’t get an email despite filling in that field in Options > General.

I’m also the Assyrians, so I will be coming down like a wolf on the fold but probably with the same ending as the poem. :(

For some reason, there’s no multiplayer games listed under cloud games for me anymore.

It’s completely blank.

What about in the bottom right of the main menu?
Sanity check: are you logged in?

You can click on the words “Current Games” to refresh the games list.

Did your spam filter maybe intercept it? For the record, I’m getting my notifications.

-Tom

I no longer have a “current games” dialog:

I don’t think there’s a way to “log in” to Old World. But yes, I’m logged into the Epic Games client. And under options, my existing email is present.

It’s not in the spam (searching all mail.) Could you or someone else please post a screenshot of what the email looks like (from address, sending domain etc.?) Then I can check if it’s being filtered out earlier in delivery.

I’m not getting it either, and nothing in the spam bucket.

If you shift-f3, does it have the right profile? Otherwise, we’re out of my ken here. Good ole reboot?

Yeah, shift-F3 shows me on the EG overlay.

Um…is there a local save file that exists? Or is that in the cloud only?

I haven’t gotten notifications either (OK, only 1 due so far) and I double checked that I entered my email correctly in the options menu.

(We’re good. Taking my turn now.)

I know that Gamesparks has had some issues today… so maybe just posted who is next here until things get back on track.

@SorenJohnson You’re up!

@Sonoftgb is up!

I actually just got my notification, so I guess it’s working for now. Taking my turn shortly.

And…@RothdaTheTruculent is at bat.

I got an email and everything this turn! I think we’re back on track. @tomchick is up.