Who wants to play Old World PBEM? (games starting August 1st!)

Wait, what? Have I been sleepPBEMing again?

You probably meant @Thraeg

Opps sorry.

@Sonoftgb you’re up!

and now @Rothda

Thanks!

Turn taken. Over to @tomchick

The email turn notification worked, but got marked as spam. I’ve unmarked it, so hopefully future notices will work.

As the head Diplomat of my team, it is with great sadness, and regret, and also a lot of anger, that I must declare WAR on that other team.

We can no longer stand by as that other team defiles our holy colors, blue and green, with their profane color palette of green and blue. Furthermore, we are shocked and appalled and again, angered, by the other team’s assault upon the free peoples of, uh, Barbarian village 9. We stand with all Barbarians everywhere in their pursuit of freedom and self determination. So long as those Barbarians are on the Eastern half of the map.

Edit: and back to @tomchick 's turn

Ah that’s what happened to my email notification.

Game Two.Two
@triggercut is up

Oh the dangers of using a laptop touchpad. Sorry Vandals, I didn’t mean to make you angry I swear! Sure I got some science and stone, but I was going to take the +1 discipline instead.

Game 2 cornchip is up.

You’re up, and check my comment on Discord.

Game 2: @thraeg is up

Over to @tomchick

I forgot who’s after me, but they’re up now!

-Tom

@tomchick is up in game 2.

No, you are! And your band of underhanded thugs who have declared war on the peaceful and totally harmless team 1.

@cornchip is up

Hmm, having trouble here: I hit end turn. I see this glitchy display in the lower left. If I leave the game, it doesn’t save anything I did and still reports as my turn in multiplayer and I have to redo it, but the issue persists. Has anyone else worked around this?

I’ll post this in the OW Discord to see if there’s any advice.

Could you post your log file after this happens? (It should be in your Documents/Old World/Logs folder.) I am guessing it is hitting some new error that might have been introduced in yesterday’s update.