Who wants to play online for money?

If you guys want to work it out, I would like to play such PC games as UT2K3, Quake 3, AoM, RoN and many others for money!!

Maybe we could do $5-20 a shot! Maybe we could have a weekly jackpot of $200! Winner takes all!! Let me know if you guys wanna do this.

I guess we could exchange CC#'s, or wire transfer the money over to the winner. We will think of something, I’m sure of it.

Are you guys in?

If I want to lose 10 dollars in the space of an hour, I’ll eat at Taco Bell.

Troy

So I guess your not game?

Oh Come…on!!! It will be fun.

:D

This is about as good as the website troll.

What website? And yea… I would never EVAR send you my CC#! WTF is wrong with you boy?

:evil:

What website? And yea… I would never EVAR send you my CC#! WTF is wrong with you boy?
[/quote]

Gee, benj, you’re not very trusting. I routinely give out my cc#s to folks who identify themselves only by a pseudonym. :roll:

[/quote]

Gee, benj, you’re not very trusting. I routinely give out my cc#s to folks who identify themselves only by a pseudonym. :roll:[/quote]

I remember, thanks a lot for the home entertainment system. Oh, and the new car’s running well thank-you.