Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Ditto… D’oh

My Santee…

Yeah, he’s been taken care of…

Yep. Wishlist is terrible as well.

Is there a way for the Santees to give some hints to what they want w/o blowing the cover?

Didn’t get much of a hint on the prompt for mine…

Heh same here, no hints, I’ve been stalking a bit and have 2 ideas so far. Wish people would post their t-shirt size, should Santa send a t-shirt. Gonna assume, Silent Bob type dad body’s for everyone.

The hint I would give you: when you cannot figure out what to get someone, go for something you personally love and (important!): explain the reason you like it so much to your Santee. That way, regardless of the Santees personal feelings towards the gift, he/she knows you have done your best to give him/her something good, and that is what counts.

If I where your Santee, that would most definitely work for me. You could get me cheese (which I hate) and I would still appreciate it if you explained why you love it so much.

That was smooth, Greeny. Make it seem all magnanimous and broadminded, but still manage to tell us not to get you cheese ;-)

Yeah, i’m a L to XL. Used to be M, but my dad-bod belly aint fitting in those no more. Went from middleweight to light heavyweight when I stopped training MMA.

I like the thing about giving something you like yourself and explaining it. Still, some proper forum stalking yields many clues. I know I have all I need lol. Just haven’t found the right thing yet tho.

@ArmandoPenblade: do you have anything to say about how much you want dark meat?

-xtien

I made teriyaki chicken with chicken thighs for that Blizzcon party I cooked for recently.

It was exactly as terrible as always. But other people liked it!

Hé, I’m Dutch. So I have to protect myself, or I would get buried in cheese (“he’s Dutch, he must love cheese…”) :-)

That is the first time I’ve ever heard that stereotype, hah!

Weirdest memoir title ever.

-xtien

It takes a true barbarian not to dig teriyaki chicken.

Really? We Dutch are called ‘kaaskoppen’ (cheese heads) for a reason. I’m just not that Dutch, I guess…

Worst nightmare, in my case…

Imagine being Dutch and lactose intolerant. D:

eh, depends on the kind of cheese tbh. I think I could eat my way out of a grave of “gatenkaas” or camambert, but I’d puke my guts out on emerging. On the other hand gruyere, or “extra belegen”… brrr

Kaaskoppen is something dutch from the eastern and souther provinces (and the belgians) use for the people who live in north and south holland, the western part of the country. I don’t think cheeseheads is something the english for example use. (what do the germans call the dutch?)

you’d have Rocket ASSist in launching from your cheese grave :P

Wait. Dutch people are from Wisconsin?

-xtien

You almost got it right. Just in the wrong order.

Yes.

Yes they are.