Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

It’s probably a little easier to keep secrets when you ship directly from a storefront or the manufacturer. If you ship it yourself, which is an option, there is the issue with a return address and actually making sure it can be returned.

It’s up to Santa how Secret s/he wants to be. In previous years, a Santee’s roommate was his Santa and he never fessed up! Process of elimination exposed his true identity.

How do you keep your own Secret Santa secret? Is there a triple blind process involving kids, birds, and possibly some sort of Mars robotic roving device?

I always find it very nerve wracking after I have picked out a gift and sent it off. There is no going back now and I can only hope my Santee isn’t disappointed.

I’m 1 for 2 being a Santa, I hope I can make it 2 for 3.

I believe a large crocodile is involved…

What date is it cool to:

Open Presents that have been received?

Take Photos?

Get all happy-dancy?

Dear @Jorn_Weines: Your Santa would like you to know that you should open your gifts as soon as you see fit, because there may be some Black Friday purchases that you will need to return. Dang you and your good sense to shop on Black Friday.

Oooh, I am intrigued! I shall dive in and yay, early Christmas! ;-)

I’m abroad until December 15th, but I’ll try to get it done as soon as possible.

D:

I HAVE ACCIDENTLY OPENED A SECRET SANTA GIFT I RECEIVED TODAY!

I closed the bubble mailer back up and am pretending I didn’t see what was inside.

This happens when you recieve 7 packages from Amazon at the same time.

D:

“Accidently.”

qs6ev2pm8g9dS

Haha, Alexa is super helpful these days too. She doesn’t tell you what’s inside to keep the surprise a surprise. You know what else she didn’t tell me, that the delivery she was notifying me about was not actually delivered to me but from me. Sometimes I just wonder what the thought process is behind some of this.

I opened everything that arrived the moment that it arrived. It did not even occur to me that there was another course of action. :D

That’s my SOP. I would have done he same unless warned by my Santa! :)

F9B8B4BD-0011-4B59-998E-4C027D6F0C8B

Lol. For what it’s worth I often THINK I know what a package is and sit it to the side waiting for my other packages. A week later, I open said package wondering what’s going on and find multiple items in that one box, everything I was expecting. Even though amazon is great telling you what’s shipped, it’s that, “ship with less packages,” thing that messes with me.

I thought the sending was supposed to be done after turkeyday so I sent quite early…

Same here.

You had to get it there by the 15th. You’ll be thankful you missed the oh my god is today the last day to send it crowd though.