Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

BTW thank you for the gift. I was going to open the box but the wife said, “Why? You can still open the whole thing when the time comes. Why open it now?” And I couldn’t figure out an answer. :) So it stays completely sealed until the day.

For some people, a shipping box is not very festive under a tree, so a wrapped package fits the bill better. Sometimes I just wrap the shipping box myself, and it’s 100% about visuals.

All these new folks not reading the rules - I bet they also skipped the part about a minimum $200 gift if it’s your first time giving!

Dear @rowe33 : Your Santa would like you to know that there is a second package on the way. The contents are wrapped, but they were wrapped by an otter, so don’t open the box yet.

Dear @marquac: Your Secret Santa would like you to know that your payload has been launched, and should arrive to you in sufficient time. Look for an Amazon box. Nothing is wrapped, so you may need someone else to take a look through the contents for you to make sure it’s really from Secret Santa.

Dear @ineffablebob: Your Santee would like you to know that everything has been received and duly photographed. Thank you!

Dear @Jorn_Weines: Your Santa sent me a bunch of things in a foreign language which I think may be relevant to your interests. I have forwarded them on to you.

Thank you @fire. And, thank you Secret Santa. I shall hold off on opening any packages from Amazon that I may receive in the near future.

But I don’t know how to read foreign! I recently read a book called Foreigner, though. Maybe that’s a transferable skill.

Dear @Juan_Raigada: Your Secret Santa wishes you to know that your package is delayed, but is on its way! You haven’t been forgotten. <3

Just listen to this and you’ll speak it just fine.

Dear @SadleyBradley: Your Santa would like me to tell you that your gift has been shipped, but it’s shipped from a company that doesn’t do gift wrapping. You may identify the gift but don’t open it, because thar be spoilars.

Dear @Navaronegun: Your Santa wants you to know that your gift(s) will be assembled and shipped at the end of the week.

Dear @schurem: Your Santa would like to tell you that your gifts are being gathered and shipped later this week.

???

Ok, I LOL’d. And I’m sick so it was more like a wheeze-cough.

Dear @Skipper: Your Santa tells me that you should expect delivery on or around December 13.

Wooooooo!