Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Yep, that would work.

Dioses ancestrales might be closer to the spirit.

I tried finding Es Y’Golonac on youtube, but it has apparently been deleted.

Hey @fire I’ve gotten a few packages I think are from RedditGifts. Can ya check with Santa here and make sure I’m not crossing the streams???

Secret Santa, I have received a gift marked to me in a rather large box.

Santa. I have received three items. Is that all there is?

I feel like maybe I should have chopped my gift up so it could go in five different boxes… it sounds more fun when you get more deliveries!

Dear @rowe33: Your Santa would like you to know that he complained on Twitter about the package theft and the company is shipping out a replacement item! It may not make it in time for Opening Day, but it’s coming. <3

Dear @Navaronegun: Your Santa confirms three packages.

Nesire…remind me never to get on your bad side (chop-chop).

haha. My bark is worst than my bite… but I do bite, when necessary.

It could be worse, I could send something from Ikea.

Oh who am I kidding, I wish we actually had one even so.

@Nesrie, in case I get you in the exchange next year do you want a big or small tree? Blinking lights or non-blinking lights? Tinsel? Some people find tinsel distracting.

Dream Christmas Trees come with chipmunks!

so they have to be harvested by a mouse and a dog.

It’s partially my fault for not getting some sort of video doorbell a few weeks ago when it started but I really do appreciate the extra Santa effort! Just need to install my Ring now and see if it keeps them away.

Btw, Secret Santa, keep me updated on the tracking for this. I will be leaving for holidays on the 21st.

Dear @schurem: Your Santa wishes for you to know that your package has shipped. It is shipping internationally and the post office gave no delivery estimate (“varies by country”).

Dear @Juan_Raigada: The post office wishes you to know that your package will be delivered soon with this non-ominous message:

En breve recibira en su domicilio el envio y espero que no tengas la negra.

Dear @Skipper: Your Santa has the following advisement for you:

In order to get the greatest enjoyment out of your gift prior to opening you should observe the following guidelines:

If the gift is exposed due to rupture, it should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not bounce the gift on concrete.

Discontinue staring at the gift if any of the following occurs:

• itching
  • vertigo
  • dizziness
  • tingling in extremities
  • loss of balance or coordination
  • slurred speech
  • frequent and intense urination
  • temporary blindness
  • profuse sweating
  • or heart palpitations.

If the gift begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Do not taunt the gift.

Dear @Charlatan: Your Santa would like you to know that your gift has shipped. Santa adds the following precaution: Be advised item(s) inside the package is (are) somewhat fragile and temperature sensitive. Open upon receipt, or keep in incubator with temperature setting on “mourning dove.”*

(* Or, possibly, in a cool dry / refrigerated place – unsure)

I will go stock up on dry ice!

The whimsy level of this thread is nearing a dangerous level. :)