Who's your Secret Santa in the 12th Annual QT3 Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

I have received three packages addressed to Chris Gwinn (qt3)

Who?

Dear Santa,
Your temptations will NOT make me open the box early, no matter what is in the box.

Me, I assume.

Just kidding my friend. We all know and love you. :)

Do we really though?

Ah who am I kidding. You are a fine person Chris, and your dramatic reading was most excellent.

Agreed.

Dear Secret Santa.

I received a package I was not expecting. Thank you!

Now to bite my nails until opening day!!!

It’s a nail clipper.

Second box received!

Dear secret Santa, gifts opened, much pleasure, thankyou very very much.

I shall now buy a waffle iron :).

Also, photos incoming :).

Pride of place next to my other cooking books.

Potential new avatar lol

Isn’t it too early?

Everybody knows no one actually reads the directions.

I enjoyed his joy though.

Dear @Kadath: Your Santa would like you to know that your package will be dispatched Monday.

Dear @Hiredgoons: Your Santa has the following message for you:

You have three packages arriving on Tuesday. The longest one contains a gift that is unwrapped due to size. There are multiple gifts in the other two boxes, be careful cutting them open!

Dear @Dave_Perkins: Your Santa writes as follows:

Your gift has been dispatched via a well-known American shipping company. It is expected to arrive before Christmas, but it may take a little while.

When you receive the package, it will be clear that it is from Quarter to Three. Nothing inside is wrapped, so please refrain until the directed time.

When you do open the package, you will notice gifts and a letter. Save the letter for last. First, admire the gifts. Hold them in your hand. Marvel at their tangibility. After you have observed the gifts (to shake any potential quantum effects), you may read the letter.

Merry Christmas!

Some people travel during the week of Christmas and it becomes hard to do so logistically with gifts. I’m betting there will be a few more early-openings next week.

Eccccccellent!

Ah cool. I’m travelling on the 20th, so I’ll open before that then (package is somewhat heavy).